Turnaround on provari repair????

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brandon3000

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 21, 2014
Chicago
So as you guys know, I got my brand new provari and the button sticks... Emailed them and they said they would repair it. They said they "thoroughly test" all of their units before they ship them and that this one must have slipped through...

so they offered to repair it for me. Although, if you ask me, I don't think it should be repaired, I think they should offer me a new one since it was like this fresh off the truck. But anyway, does anyone know the turnaround on their repairs?
it just sucks that I got my backpack stolen with all of my vape gear in it, ordered a provari and had to wait! and then having it be a dud... Now I have to go through the wait all over again... And let me tell you... I've never harassed the mailman so much in my life, wAiting for ANYTHING that I've ever ordered.
On top of that, a few nice folks on here have seen some tanks that I can use, and although they're still in the mail, I won't even be able to vape it on the provari :/ gonna be sending it sometime this week.
Still think your luck is worse than mine Tina :(?

JJOOHHNN

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 19, 2013
USA
So as you guys know, I got my brand new provari and the button sticks... Emailed them and they said they would repair it. They said they "thoroughly test" all of their units before they ship them and that this one must have slipped through...

so they offered to repair it for me. Although, if you ask me, I don't think it should be repaired, I think they should offer me a new one since it was like this fresh off the truck. But anyway, does anyone know the turnaround on their repairs?
it just sucks that I got my backpack stolen with all of my vape gear in it, ordered a provari and had to wait! and then having it be a dud... Now I have to go through the wait all over again... And let me tell you... I've never harassed the mailman so much in my life, wAiting for ANYTHING that I've ever ordered.
On top of that, a few nice folks on here have seen some tanks that I can use, and although they're still in the mail, I won't even be able to vape it on the provari :/ gonna be sending it sometime this week.
Still think your luck is worse than mine Tina :(?

I understand that it is pretty quick.

Sorry to hear about the button. I have had 6 go though my hands with no issues. Sorry to hear about yours.

Brandon3000

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 21, 2014
Chicago
I understand that it is pretty quick.

Sorry to hear about the button. I have had 6 go though my hands with no issues. Sorry to hear about yours.

Yeah I know it's not the norm. They would not have such a great reputation if they had defects with every order. I guess I'll just have to swallow the pill and stick through it.
Oh and much respect for helping CBrite out :) I followed that whole ordeal and you, my friend, have gained about 83.4 respect points from me :)
Thanks to you, faith in humanity was restored. We all need that reminder sometimes.

Brandon3000

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 21, 2014
Chicago
From what I've heard, they are very quick getting your Provari back...and I'm sure it'll be like new and fully functional.
I'll be headed to the post office tomorrow, and I'll PM you about a few things.

I'll keep an eye of my inbox :)
Yeah as long as it's not 3 weeks I'll be fine I guess :)

JJOOHHNN

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 19, 2013
USA
Yeah I know it's not the norm. They would not have such a great reputation if they had defects with every order. I guess I'll just have to swallow the pill and stick through it.
Oh and much respect for helping CBrite out :) I followed that whole ordeal and you, my friend, have gained about 83.4 respect points from me :)
Thanks to you, faith in humanity was restored. We all need that reminder sometimes.

Thank you very much. I didn't do it by myself. There was a small crowd of us. :)

MISTERDIEABETIC

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
I live in south Carolina and I shipped mine out for a board replacement on a Friday (provape is in Washington state) and they received it Monday and I got it back on Saturday. Very quick turn around.
And this is coming from a guy who gets impatient if I dont receive something in 2 days from CA lol

Sent From Diabeetus

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread