Turned on 2 new Vapers the morning

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hagbard Jones

ECF Veteran
Apr 8, 2010
Maryland
I was sitting vaping in District Court and the lawyer and client in front of me kept staring. I kept vaping. The DA at the front of the room looked towards me smiled and said. Sir, please come here. (crap) :cry:
I am in big trouble, I was freely vaping and not thinking, this is COURT. 8-o

I got up to his desk and expecting the worst I was pleasantly surprised when he asked me. "What model is that? I got a disposable a few weeks ago and while it worked; I didn't need or smoke a single cigarette. I'd like to get another one. Do you like that one, is it a rechargeable one and is the thing hard to get and as expensive as the disposable?

I told him it was a 510 model, it cost $72 after shipping because I bought a deluxe pack. You can get them for as low as $35 in some places. The $35 ones come with 2 cigs a few carts and 1 charger. I paid $72 for 2 cigs, 20 carts, 3 chargers, 20ml refill liquid and a carrying case. Gave him this site address and he thanked me.

The Lawyer and client were just staring at us. I sat back down and the person I was waiting for showed up. Their case was heard and we proceeded to leave. I was half way down the hall way and I here *click* *click* *click* excuse me sir, *click* excuse me. As I was the only male in the hallway I turned around and said "yes, can I help you?"

It was the lawyer and the client. They both reeked of smoke and with a childlike sound in their voices asked me what exactly I had and wanted to know how it worked. I pulled the case from my pocket, screwed the battery and atomizer together, pushed the button, puffed a few short puffs and proceeded to pull a french inhale. I told them about the e-cigarette and explained how it worked and that they were for sale all over the place. I explained how there are hundreds of flavors and nicotine levels and models/brands. I happened to have 1 of the Cignot cards still in my wallet from a past order and gave it to them. I liked the prices, customer service and product I received from Cignot and so I felt good not only helping these two find a supplier but also passing on a good company name to them.

Hagbard Jones

ECF Veteran
Apr 8, 2010
Maryland
That was a very odd point about this court. No judge and no metal detector. There was a seat for a judge and there was a metal detector.
but there was no-one working the metal detector, you just walked by and there was no-one playing judge. Only the DA meeting with each person doing a short 5 minute set of questions that each person answered under oath and on tape. That was why it never even dawned on me not to vape there.

Yep!! I reck'un ya made it through the metal detector at the front door OK then!!

hecknaw

ECF Veteran
Jun 7, 2009
north fla
That was a very odd point about this court. No judge and no metal detector. There was a seat for a judge and there was a metal detector.
but there was no-one working the metal detector, you just walked by and there was no-one playing judge. Only the DA meeting with each person doing a short 5 minute set of questions that each person answered under oath and on tape. That was why it never even dawned on me not to vape there.
Yep!! had jury duty several weeks back and I walked through the detector(it went off) They had never seen a Silver Bullet before(it looks like a pipe bomb) when asked what was up wiff dis I told them its was my lung therpy fer C.O.P.D. They said OK er goodago!!

Belhade

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 15, 2010
New York (no, not the city)
Wow, vaping in court? I never woulda gone that far! But it's cool that you put out some recommendations. Getting lawyers interested in vapers would help in the battles over the legality issues!

My mother-in-law just called; she was asking about VG and placing orders for herself and a co-worker she had turned on to e-cigs.

Spread the word!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread