turned this RN4081 charger into a 901 passthrough in minutes

Status
Not open for further replies.

dumwaldo

ECF Veteran
Apr 6, 2009
New York
While I was on 'vacation' I was jonesing for a taste of what the Prodigy is going to give me so I decided to whip together a passthrough that actually deliverd the full power of the USB to the atomizer. This only took a few minutes to whip together and it is an absolute monster.

I gave it to Spikey and she is using it with 0mg juice and getting good throat hit out of it.

Less than a 5 second puff pumped out enough vapor to make me completely disappear for a second when the vapor cloud between me and the camera was at full density.

YouTube - RN4081 charger turned into DSE901 passthrough

DW

dedmonwakin

ECF Veteran
Apr 16, 2009
Destin,FL.
i did this same thing a month ago, except it was the 901 charger used to run the 4081. I won't hold the button down for more than 2-3 seconds myself. The atty gets extremely because I was used to taking long drags to get good vape and throat hit. But, yep converting this mini USB was sooo easy. I ended up adding a the blue light back to mine. Then I disconnected again because it was blinding me.

Last edited:

Shaik Corso

ECF Veteran
Jun 9, 2009
Niagara
I just did something similar with two 901 batteries that I broke (don't ask). One battery case is now a USB passthrough and one is reassembled back into a battery with a manual switch with full voltage going from the battery to the atomizer (I do not recommend this!).

Tons of vapour, amazing throat hit and the vapour is actually warm.... I too fried an atomizer (granted it was from me peering down into it and watching it glow like a stove element......)

I will be adding resistors in on my next ones to lower the voltage.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread