Turning a cartomizer into a drip friendly atty?

Status
Not open for further replies.

rob79

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 26, 2012
Canada
Hey everyone. So I'm brand new and think I made a mistake on my order. Basically, I have a couple of ego batteries coming to me along with 4 different types of clearos, a 5 pack of boge LR 510 cartomizers, and about 10 different sample-sized of ejuice. I neglected to consider that it will be hard for me to sample all those flavours without being able to drip. To be honest, I didn't even know what dripping was until yesterday LOL. Since my order is already on the way, I don't want to have to go and order some drip-friendly gear right away (and pay for more shipping), so I was looking on youtube to see if I could find a way to convert one of those boge cartomizers into something I can drip into just so I can sample my flavours. I don't care if it ruins the cartomizer, since it's better to lose one then to load them all with different ejuices just to find out I don't like any of them. That way, the next time I order some ejuice I can just add an atty/cone/tip to my order rather than having to make 2 separate orders.

I was able to find one tutorial where the guy just basically pulled the stuffing out of the boge leaving a bit stuck around the centre tube, and he said it was perfect for dropping 3-4 drops in to sample. That being said, it looked risky as he was just basically mangling the stuffing with a big needle, so I thought I'd ask here if there is a preferred method, or a youtube video I could watch, etc.

Thanks!

rob79

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 26, 2012
Canada

rob79

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 26, 2012
Canada
You are welcome! I just started vaping about a week ago so been doing a lot of researching

Same! I just got my first kit 3 days ago. Reformed tobacco user, haven't had a single cig since I got this thing in the mail. I can't even believe how good it is.

Like you I've been doing tons of research on everything from health effects to cool tricks/mods, etc. Who would have thought that ecigs could not just be a way to quit smoking, but also a hobby :).

Take care!

Luestherin

Verified Member
Oct 17, 2012
Florida
OMG this tip was fantastic. I've been wanting to order some atomizers because the carto's I've been using have horrible taste and are so dry I'm constantly adding juice to them. I tried this just now and vaped some boba's and felt like I was in heaven! I love dripping and miss it so much since going back to Analogs, but I think this little tip will save me while I wait to order some.

So thank you for saving me from Analogs! YAY!

RickL

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 5, 2012
Minnesota
Just the info I've been looking for, Thanks. I've been vaping for 4 weeks now. The first day I went from 1.5 packs a day to 3 analogs. I've been reusing my cartamizers to try different flavors and have not been very happy with the results. This has definitely turned into a hobby for me and this tip will help. Thanks again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread