Tutti Fruity

Status
Not open for further replies.

my2heartboys

ECF Veteran
Oct 2, 2010
Kansas, USA
OK, this is from Good Prophets and is in 12 mgs strength. I must say, I have tried a couple other formulations of this flavor, and have found that this is one of those flavors that, regardless of nicotine content (or other safe additives to produce throat hit) will have quite a bit of throat hit. This is my honest opinion anyway.

Good Prophets High Caliber Tutti Fruity.
I believe that this is a 50/50 blend.
Strength is 12 mgs of nicotine.
Using Volcano's Magma atomizer on a Darwin.
The Darwin is at 8.4 watts (roughly 4.4 volts with the atty attached).

Vapor production is good. I would place it at an 8 out of 10. Without a fan blowing for air circulation, you could easily produce something similar to a minor fog bank around where you are vaping.

The flavor can be described as being light, but keeping in mind with what I said at the start...for me that is a good thing. Also, keep in mind that flavor is totally subjective. What may be strong to one person, may be weak to another. For those that have a sweet tooth, this is a sweet flavored vape, although not super sweet.

All in all, I think that this is a very good juice that has potential to blend well with other fruity flavors (for those that like to drip and use multiple flavors...I am one of them). It can also be a good choice for someone who is looking for something different.

Anne

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread