Not open for further replies.

VaporingQueen

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 26, 2010
Virginia
Your welcome everyone :) I enjoyed doing it

All packages have been delivered to the PO except one, which I will be meeting and hand delivering it to Belletrist tomorrow afternoon. One package had to be hand processed at the PO because PP would not let me print a shipping label for some silly reason to Ft Mills, so if your from Ft Mills please send me a PM so I can give you your DC #.

Please post when you get your package

Should we say....let the stalking begin? lol

MacDiver

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 7, 2010
Morehead City, NC
Me too!

Sweet! I guess my 100mg nic will be here Monday so I'll be ready to make like Sir Mixalot.

:)

Wow, I got my nic today from Xtremevaping. It was 30ml so under the 13oz First Class cutoff so I chose it and paid only 2.75. I orderd it on the 2nd and got it yesterday (5th) so it came as fast as if I had chose priority!

Levy has his act togther!

VaporingQueen

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 26, 2010
Virginia
Are you guys going to mix yours with 100mg nic or just vape it straight?

Inquiring minds want to know!

I plan on trying mine with 0 nic first so I can get a true TV vape without weakening the flavor, that way if I decide to order I will know what I am truely getting. JMHO

VaporingQueen

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 26, 2010
Virginia
If it doesn't have nic it tastes weak and bleh to me, sad but true :( Mine will all have about 20mg nic in them when I'm done

Hmm I will have to make note and try this. I am afraid of weakening the flavor by diluting it down with unflavored nic, even at 100mg which is what I am going to be using.
I may make two samples, one with and one without to see what happens

VaporingQueen

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 26, 2010
Virginia
Wow Vaporingqueen. This was an excellent idea and a great way to try new TV flavors. Would love to participate if this is done again. Is there like a list or something?

If the end result of this one is 100% satisfactory, I may do it again. Send me a pm and I will add you to the growing list of others who want me to do another co-op.

MacDiver

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 7, 2010
Morehead City, NC
I plan on trying mine with 0 nic first so I can get a true TV vape without weakening the flavor, that way if I decide to order I will know what I am truely getting. JMHO

Yeah, Cowgirl got me to thinking that if you don't put nic in it then it won't taste like it should. I would think it would be stronger because it's made to be deluted.

Dan's calculator shows using 100mg nic for 5ml and 24mg target to mix 1.2ml nic and 3.8ml doubler.

Ghetto_Cowgirl

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 11, 2009
Melbourne, Australia
I usually use 24mg whenever I order juices, but to make my 100mg nic bottle go further I've been going 20mg, it's easier to make my little bottles up too :p 1ml nic, 1ml vg, 3ml either TV doubler or 1ml Loranns Cheesecake and fill to the 5ml line with PG. I don't notice a difference between 20mg and 24mg TBH and my nic juice should go a little further

MacDiver

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 7, 2010
Morehead City, NC
I usually use 24mg whenever I order juices, but to make my 100mg nic bottle go further I've been going 20mg, it's easier to make my little bottles up too :p 1ml nic, 1ml vg, 3ml either TV doubler or 1ml Loranns Cheesecake and fill to the 5ml line with PG. I don't notice a difference between 20mg and 24mg TBH and my nic juice should go a little further

So what percent of VG do you get in your doublers because you are adding VG here? Just courious about how you do it. I orderd my doublers with the amount of VG I wanted, 20% and don't add any more to the mix.

:blink:

P.S. I'm going to drop my nic levels too. I might as well start going to 20 myself. Then 18, yadda yadda.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread