TV CO-OP 3 - 20 Flavors, 100ml 24.00

Status
Not open for further replies.

bones25

ECF Veteran
Jun 9, 2010
State of Texas
convict

Sometimes the liquids taste chemically on their own....key to this is to put them away for awhile

if you have a bum carto...pull the filling out *CAREFULLY* and you can drip some into the bottom of the carto (be sure to angle and keep out of air tube) just for a taste so you don't have to use much of the liquid to taste the flavors to tell if they need to sit awhile

shananigens

ECF Veteran
Apr 26, 2010
Michigan
IT'S CHRISTMAS IN JULY! Thanks to VQ-a-Claus! :p

My Co-op package came today and I feel like a kid at Christmas, took all the bottles out lined them up on the table and Im just sitting admiring them all! LOL

I usually like my TV juices to sit for a week or two before I break them open but I dont know if I can wait that long! Maybe I'll try just a few...

Thank you so much VQ you are the absolute bestest! :D

Danyulc

ECF Veteran
Jun 8, 2010
Sugar Land, TX
Tried the AC earlier, thats the only one so far, and I freaking love it!!!

Not really what I expected as I tried a brand X Cinnamon flavor. I was expecting something similar but stronger. What I got though was something bout as strong but with a wonderful flavor. It's hard to describe but there is this delicious sweetness there too. I can easily see this stuff becoming my all time favorite.

I've also heard people say that AC is not good for Cartos, but can anybody comment on that? It's a clear liquid so I can't imagine it would be TOO bad. However, I'd rather not kill a carto finding out, hehe.

Probably gonna try Cherry Cola next and put that baby in a carto. I'm pretty sure I'll like it. That or Tastyfinger, not quite sure yet. Hopefully my atomizer is all nice and dried out by tomorrow morning. Then I can really get to tasting.

Thanks again VQ!

BTW, TNT used to do this Christmas in July thing. So maybe you can catch some Saved by the Bell Xmas episodes to go with your juice Shananigens, lol!

-Danyulc

shananigens

ECF Veteran
Apr 26, 2010
Michigan
BTW, TNT used to do this Christmas in July thing. So maybe you can catch some Saved by the Bell Xmas episodes to go with your juice Shananigens, lol!

-Danyulc

ROFL!!! Now how did you know I was a Saved by the Bell fan?!?!:p
GooooOOOOO Bayside!!!!!
bayside_tigers_t-shirt_thumbnail.gif

As far as AC in cartomizers I haven't had any problem with it shortening the life span of mine at all, although the only other juices I have used in cartomizers besides AC (cuz I vape it pretty much nonstop) is the much darker juices since they have been accused of shortening the lifespan of an atty. I figure I'm out less money if a particular juice is harsh on a cartomizer vs. an actual atty.

Last edited:

Danyulc

ECF Veteran
Jun 8, 2010
Sugar Land, TX
Thanks for the reply Shenanigens! I wasn't sure if you were Saved by the Bell fan, but when I used to watch it back in my middle/high school days they'd always run those Christmas in July promos, lol.

I'm REALLY loving both the AC and TV Cherry Cola. Those are the only two I've tried so far. Might stick some Tastyfinger into a Cartomizer here in a moment!

It's also nice having such tasty 0nic liquid. I added bout 5mg of nic per ml to the Cherry Cola. I'm definitely going to end up buying larger bottles of AC Slater, err, Atomic Cinnacide I mean and Cherry Cola. Those are the only two I've tried so far, so I could be in for a bit of a let down with the rest! I'm in heaven atm tho!

I just wish I had another atomizer... or twenty. Somehow I'll find a way to get by though, lol.

-Danyulc

jayquik03

ECF Veteran
Jun 21, 2010
syracuse
I plan on writing reviews for all the flavors but I'm trying to only do 1 flavor at a time. I've tried a couple drops of 3 different flavors but I'm def going to finish the tasty finger today. It's sooo good, and I can't believe the flavor that is coming out of caramel popcorn, How do you do it! A++ and thanks Vqueen!

kricket_4

ECF Veteran
Jun 14, 2010
Wisconsin
Got mine yesterday! so excited. I had to try the AC right away, of course. It's really good on the inhale, but had a funny aftertaste. I didn't like it. BUT - my hubby who has hated EVERY single flavor I've given him, of course loves it. I may be able to convert him to a vaper with this stuff!!!! that would be sweet! I also am letting most of mine sit for a couple days, but I tried AC & Peach Melba, and I have tastyfinger and strawberry cheesecake screaming my name!

Danyulc

ECF Veteran
Jun 8, 2010
Sugar Land, TX
I tried the Tastyfinger but the jury is still out on it for me. I think part of the issue is I had previously soaked the atomizer in Crest Pro Health mouthwash, lol. I though I'd rinsed it out pretty well, but apparently not well enough. I also think I left it soaking too long in the stuff.

Anyway, the first puff was like eating a Butterfinger while brushing my teeth! So I think I've managed to puff/exhale all of the funkyness away, but, I'm not quite sure so I think it is impeding my Tastyfinger enjoyment. I'll try to run a couple other flavors thru the atty then come back to it later!

This really is great stuff though so far. Quite obvious what everybody was raving about. I was slightly afraid I might be disappointed and these liquids would be like the rest. Happy to say they are definitely a couple notches above the rest for flavor. Not much TH, however with 0nic that is to be expected. Also after smoking half an analog the other day I realized the TH on that was WAY less than I remembered it to be, lol.

So now I'm not quite so .... about needing to irritate my throat. I think I'm actually starting to prefer stuff w/o much of a TH if any.

TH= Throat Hit for the uninitiated.

-Danyulc

Ah, i couldnt wait, so i tried a few.

AC: really love the flavor, sweet, strong, tasty...but im not loving the floral aftertaste. Hopefully that will go away in time.

Cherry Cola: Didnt think id like this, but I did. Ive hated every other cola flavor liquid ive tried because they just taste like flat syrup. I remember reading someone say that he manages to get the carbonation in there, and I agree.

Key Lime Pie: I think this needs time to age, and even then i may not care for it. I get the pie pastry on the inhale but its very subtle, and the lime on the exhale. The lime is chemically..and reminds me of lime jello...which i hate. I may like this better with a little sweetener.

Tastyfinger: All i tasted was bitter baking chocolate..almost powdery. Ill put this away to age.

convict3

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 7, 2010
La Porte, Texas, United States
so far i have tried

tastyfinger, i get all the flavors but its very mellow, needs to age.

geoff blend, tasted like bubble gum lysol, needs to age.

mojito, very strong minty lime flavor but a little chemically, needs to age abit

i tried all then in a new blank carto so that might have something to do with it, but i think they all need to rest ina cool dark place awhile.

and cherry cola is just like a old time chery coke fountain drink.

maybe a chery cola float would be nice.

ummm cool dark place i think i need to go there too!

Last edited:

polygamitst

May 20, 2010
Layton, UT
and cherry cola is just like a old time chery coke fountain drink.

maybe a chery cola float would be nice.

try mixing the chery cola with some dairy flavors
my personal fav right now is 1/2 banana fosters, and 1/2 TV chery cola,
ive also tried it with the cinnacide (still out on that one), Pralines n Cream, and coconut cream pie with pretty good results

me and my girlfriend have gone nuts on all these flavors and we love to mix different ones to see how they may work out, we got about 12 of our favorite in carts and we are going to go spread the flavor wealth at a big party tonight :D

i would like to put out another big THANK YOU!!! to VQ for a great CO-OP

Danyulc

ECF Veteran
Jun 8, 2010
Sugar Land, TX
ZOMG!!! I just tried the Strawberry Cheesecake! It tastes more like Strawberry Shortcake to me, but, whatever you want to call it, it is friggin incredible!!!

I tried the Cocunut Cream Pie too, which is good, but not quite sweet enough for my taste. Too much pie, not enough sweet.

I think thats about it so far, I've spent so much time loving the Cinnacide and TV Cherry Cola that its taking me a lot longer to try all the flavors, lol. I like Geoff's Blend also, but, I'm not quite sure whether or not I like the Banana in there yet. It's a good taste, but, I think I like the straight Cinnacide more, perhaps with some TV Cherry Cola.

IF you haven't tried the Strawberry Cheesecake yet though do yourself a favor and give it a try! It just might be my favorite! Gonna add some 100mg nic to that baby now! Gonna vape a bit more first, to make sure I don't overdo it with the nic, lol.

-Danyulc

Thanks SO MUCH! I love this TV stuff. Can't see myself getting tired of these flavors for a very very long time, if ever!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread