VaporingQueen

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 26, 2010
Virginia
Got mine today. Thanks VQ!

It looks like someone some kind of wheel rolled over the box. :(

The only bottle damaged was the Tastyfinger which is one I already have, so no big loss.

Oh My!! I was in a hurry to get to the post office:D hehehe No not really but all kinds of thought went through my head when you said that.

Well I am glad that nothing else got damaged. Sending you a pm for a replacement.

VaporingQueen

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 26, 2010
Virginia
lol I couldn't help throwing the vision out there. Mad woman with 48 small flat rate boxes rushes to PO under secret user name with highly classified juice on a mission :) trips over own feet and car disengages and runs over box, but not to delay shipping mails it anyway :ohmy: in hope that it goes unoticed. :p

LOL

That is very gracious of you VQ. I didn't mean to imply that you had anything to do with the damage. The mark looks like it is from a conveyor or sorting machine.

jude8753

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 30, 2010
PA
I also got mine today and would really like to thank-you for all your trouble in getting this all together. I have been dripping a couple drops of each just to test, many need to age because the flavors just aren't there yet and or taste weak. A few were really strong and tasted great, but I'll also let them age a bit.

Can you tell me the pg/vg ratio? I've been using more vg in my liquid of late and notice more of a harshness with these which surprises me for 0 nic juice so I'm thinking the pg must be pretty high. Once again thanks so much.

Agrion

ECF Veteran
Jul 11, 2010
PA
I have been dripping a couple drops of each just to test, many need to age because the flavors just aren't there yet and or taste weak.

As difficult as it was to do, I sniffed a bunch of them then put them up on a shelf. To be continued in a week...

Can you tell me the pg/vg ratio?
I asked the same question earlier in the thread. According to VQ: 80pg/20vg

fizil

ECF Veteran
Jul 8, 2010
Norcross, Ga
www.ivape.net
wtf atl usps? Mine got to atlanta on the 4th before 6pm for sorting. How did this not make it here today [5th]. *HARUMPH* I'm jealous of all you guys vaping away, but then again, it'll be that much more aging to get better :)

BTW...i'm not complaining at all towards the co-op in anyway. Just wondering why usps does weird stuff. Read on madvapes forum somebody's package passed their state by like 5 states, then showed up in 7 or 8 days [shipping is normally 2-3].

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread