The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

TV shows you DO NOT like...we all have them

Discussion in 'Pay It Forward - PIF' started by bamsbbq, Jan 5, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. bamsbbq

bamsbbq Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Sep 24, 2011
    Tacoma,WA
    since we have a thread with shows you like....what are the shows you cannot watch?

Futurama
    Jersey Shore
    Desperate Housewives/Real Housewives...your lives are so hard being rich..lol
    America's Top Model/Got Talent/Idol
    Teen Mom - common glorifying teen pregnancy?..jeez

2. BiancaMontgomery

BiancaMontgomery SQUIRREL! Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Jan 27, 2010
    North Carolina
    Pretty much all of them. LOL But that Toddlers and Tiaras has to be THE WORST! OMG :blink:

3. mfraz25

mfraz25 ECF Guru Verified Member ECF Veteran

Aug 26, 2010
    The Peach State
    Doctor Who :glare:
    Hardcore Pawn
    the Storage War shows
    and any show on Tru except World's Dumbest.

4. Dougiestyle

Dougiestyle Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Feb 5, 2011
    Knoxville, TN USA
    I don't watch TV. Haven't for years. Occaisionally, I'll sit and turn it on, but then I remember I hate TV for a reason. Stupid shows.

5. The Yeti

The Yeti Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Oct 19, 2009
    Black Hills, SD
    Person of Interest - Jim Kaviezel = worst actor ever, I don't care if he played Jesus :p
    CSI: Miami - David Caruso = cheeziest 'over-actor' ever
    Maury/Steve Wilkos/Jerry Springer/etc. = are there really people that stupid out there having kids??

6. RippleInStillWater

RippleInStillWater Supplier's Manufacturer - Offline ECF Veteran

Jun 18, 2010
    Land Of Corruption
    You stole mine, Yeti, CSI Miami, same reason -- David Caruso, blech!!!!:laugh:
    CSINY -- worst writing on TV
    NCIS-LA -- its horrible next to NCIS!!!

7. Lilacs212too

Lilacs212too Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jan 20, 2010
    Williamsburg, VA
    Four little letters... ESPN. Anything on there with the exception of anything Red Sox ;) Also, zero interest in Dancing with the Hasbeens.. I second the Toddlers and Tiaras.. terrible whining spoiled brats.. but disagree with so many on here about worst shows! :facepalm:

8. Beans

Beans Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jan 25, 2011
    Missoula Montana
    The View
    Hunting Shows
    Golf Shows
    Fishing Shows
    But The View most of all!

9. Shizzle

Shizzle Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jan 6, 2011
    the burbs
    Wipeout -- HATE it...unfortunately, Mister Shizzle thinks it's "freakin' hilarious!" -- just how lame is his brain??? and we made a child together? yikes. speaking of which, i hate every show he watches. here's more i'm forced to endure:

Every single DIY show...especially, This Old House. oh, yeah, and Bathroom Renovations -- wt? pretty soon, there'll be Junk Drawer Renovations...and i'm sure he'll watch that, too...and no, he never does any projects around the house...EVER.

Around The Horn -- that host bugs the crap outta me...what makes him the authority?? -- when he first started, he looked like Doogie Howser...at least he can pass for an adult now...but i still say they should give the job of point scoring to someone with more experience...even though i couldn't care less about sports anyway.

Swamp Loggers -- 'nuff said.

oh, and here's two that we BOTH hate:

America's Supernanny -- watched first 2 episodes ever yesterday...she's even worse than the british chick. okay, we get it that your #1 america's supernanny-scientist-doctor-god tip is the "calm down corner" -- in fact, you said it so often, i was in need of my own calm down corner after the horror. i mean, show, was over.

Extreme Couponing -- most of the people on that show are not normal...and it has nothing to do with the couponing part....they're just plain WEIRD.

10. APD99

APD99 Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Mar 11, 2011
    Bristol, PA
    List of shows that DON'T suck:
    How it's Made
    How Do They Do It
    Diners, Dive-ins & Dives
    Modern Family

Anything else pretty much sucks

11. erich

erich Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jul 31, 2011
    Atlanta, GA
    The Office & Family Guy... seems everyone that loves one loves the other, but I suppose the inverse is true as well.

12. Criminy!

Criminy! Full Member

Dec 17, 2011
    USA
    There is a vast majority of shows I will not waste my time on - too many to waste time listing - BUT - the show I turned off the fastest (besides daytime talk) was "dirtiest jobs". Really, people want to watch ppl in that situation? bleh.

13. Krispers

Krispers ECF Guru Verified Member ECF Veteran

Nov 22, 2010
    Pennsylvania
    The wiggles...used to love it. I learned all about colors and grew a crush on Dorothy the dinosaur but when they replaced Greg, the big red car got a lot dumber

14. Spartan8029

Spartan8029 Super Member ECF Veteran

Dec 18, 2011
    Wichita, KS
    I'd rather watch nothing than watch Glee

15. 440BB

440BB Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Apr 19, 2011
    The Motor City
    It's a little out of bounds, but...

WEN hair commercials - our cable channels are saturated with oily hair and one very strange guy!

16. Tuck

Tuck Resting In Peace ECF Veteran

Aug 7, 2010
    Twister Alley
    I do not know what my worse shows are. Cause I do not watch them.. Giggle giggle

17. PowerofParanoia

PowerofParanoia Super Member ECF Veteran

Sep 9, 2010
    San Marcos, TX
    I used to love watching these before my dad started watching them religiously. He's beginning to get hard of hearing, so the TV is on quite loud whenever I decide to visit him. Anyway, to the point- those car auction circuits. A lot of the cars on there aren't even that interesting.

18. erich

erich Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jul 31, 2011
    Atlanta, GA
    Next up, a fully restored, original engine, mint condition '87 LeBaron. :)

19. terrilg70

terrilg70 Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Nov 29, 2011
    NC
    the old planet of the apes!!! yeah, I know I am a hater. :closedeyes:

20. notime4nooky

notime4nooky Unregistered Supplier ECF Veteran

Anything where untalented douchebags compete for has been judges in anything , for a ......ed prize no one even cares about

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.