TV shows you DO NOT like...we all have them

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shizzle

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 6, 2011
the burbs
Wipeout -- HATE it...unfortunately, Mister Shizzle thinks it's "freakin' hilarious!" -- just how lame is his brain??? and we made a child together? yikes. speaking of which, i hate every show he watches. here's more i'm forced to endure:

Every single DIY show...especially, This Old House. oh, yeah, and Bathroom Renovations -- wt? pretty soon, there'll be Junk Drawer Renovations...and i'm sure he'll watch that, too...and no, he never does any projects around the house...EVER.

Around The Horn -- that host bugs the crap outta me...what makes him the authority?? -- when he first started, he looked like Doogie Howser...at least he can pass for an adult now...but i still say they should give the job of point scoring to someone with more experience...even though i couldn't care less about sports anyway.

Swamp Loggers -- 'nuff said.

oh, and here's two that we BOTH hate:

America's Supernanny -- watched first 2 episodes ever yesterday...she's even worse than the british chick. okay, we get it that your #1 america's supernanny-scientist-doctor-god tip is the "calm down corner" -- in fact, you said it so often, i was in need of my own calm down corner after the horror. i mean, show, was over.

Extreme Couponing -- most of the people on that show are not normal...and it has nothing to do with the couponing part....they're just plain WEIRD.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread