Maryland USA
www.thevaporroom.net
THE VAPOR ROOM
www.thevaporroom.net

HALLOWEEN SALE!

****October 31st ONLY from MidNight 12AM
to MidNight 12PM! EST****

FREE Ground Shipping Coupon Code: tvrhallow

Choose from an assortment of festive Halloween Flavors for these two Spooky Juice Deals!

*NEW* S'MORES, Snickerdoodle, Pumpkin Spice, Green Apple, Classic Bubblegum, Sweet Tarts, Caramel, Cinnamon Red Hots, Marshmallow, Dutch Chocolate Mint

Three 30ml Halloween Deal!: $39.00

Five 6ml Halloween Deal:
$18.00

eGo Spooky Kit in'a Case: $59.00
MIX & MATCH COLORS! Green, Copper, or Black!

Glow in'the Dark Drip Tip or
Metal Plated Skull Drip Tip (+$1.00)

The kit comes with (2) Joye 510 LR or Regular Atomizers, (2) Joye eGo 650 OR 1000mAH Batteries, (2) Atomizer Cones, (1) USB/Wall Charger, instruction manual, your choice of a Glow in'the Dark Drip Tip or Skull Drip Tip (+$1.00), presented in a Travel Case,
FREE 6ml sample bottle.

Happy Halloween & Happy Vaping,
Josh & Jess

Rickajho

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 23, 2011
Boston MA
Yay! Thanks for the sale! But I do have a suggestion... :unsure:

When it comes to something like a Halloween themed sale you guys really do need to put this up a week before Halloween, not the day before. This wasn't the only e-mail I got from a vendor, offering Halloween theme batteries, GITD drip tips, etc. - all of like a day before Halloween. You should see the problem there: Unless someone is gonna overnight $$$ express a Halloween battery or a GITD drip tip you won't pick up a lot of hardware sales on this one. I like the idea, but... too late. I will be ordering, but not that stuff.

:2c: from someone with a lotto experience in the retail sector.

Vap0rJay

ECF Veteran
Mar 22, 2011
Maryland
Agree with Rick.

Also just my :2c: but was looking forward to Halloween sale on my fav juice (EC Menthol Tobacco) only to find the sale is on flavors I could care less about (because I want to buy a 30ml bottle or 3 of the new s'mores i've never even tried? ha! right...). Since my stock is still quite high I simply plan on waiting it out till EC is flavor of the week and get a real sale at $30 (versus $39) for 3 30mls of something I *want* Far better deal IMHO.

Honestly, I'd rather pay the full price no sale for versus tossing my arms up in the air randomly getting 3 30ml bottles of something I may not like and end up throwing it away only to place another order. Taste is subjective and no offense, but I have had to toss bottles of some of your liquid away (that PB cookie makes me physically vomit its nasty and snickerdoodle gives me VIOLENT headaches).

Last edited:

GrapeVap

Forum Supplier
ECF Veteran
Nov 6, 2009
Maryland USA
www.thevaporroom.net
Yay! Thanks for the sale! But I do have a suggestion... :unsure:

When it comes to something like a Halloween themed sale you guys really do need to put this up a week before Halloween, not the day before. This wasn't the only e-mail I got from a vendor, offering Halloween theme batteries, GITD drip tips, etc. - all of like a day before Halloween. You should see the problem there: Unless someone is gonna overnight $$$ express a Halloween battery or a GITD drip tip you won't pick up a lot of hardware sales on this one. I like the idea, but... too late. I will be ordering, but not that stuff.

:2c: from someone with a lotto experience in the retail sector.

Point well taken. We haven't really done any themed sales before, but plan on doing a lot more in the future, so we will definitely keep that in mind. Appreciate the input!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread