The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

TVR : The Vapor Room aka , WOW

Discussion in 'General E-Liquid Discussion' started by Kevin King, Jul 18, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Kevin King

Kevin King Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

May 21, 2012
    PA
    im gonna start off by saying ive tried alot of juices from alot of vendors in the past 2 months. highbrow, vixen, bwb, vapedudes, alien visions, vapewithus, mrs Ts, nhaler, epipemods, rawr(top notch!), altsmoke, high caliber, and of course TVR. might be a few i missed, but regardless ive spent alot of money recently and have tried alot of phenominal and HORRIBLE juices.

today tho i had to run home from work and grab my boots wich i forgot (i live 1 mile from my job). as i pulled in my driveway i remembered my TVR package was delivered today. so i hurried and grabbed it from my mailbox. i had to be quick, so i ripped the package open and took a quick overview of all the flavors i bought since i honestly kind of forgot. 30ml glass bottle of cake batter wich MOST DEF needs to steep. smells like chemicals. then the 5 pack sampler of hazlenut tobacc, vanilla tobacc, apple pie, strawberrys and cream, and gingers ry4. then i smelled the little bottle of snickerdoodle that was also purchased, (dont remember that but watev) . now the final bottle was a 30 ml bottle of cinnamon danish roll that was free for being a first time customer.

i had to go back to work so i grabbed the 30ml bottle of cinnamon roll danish, dripped 6 drops into my hh357 on an ego twist and headed out the door. i jumped in my car and took a quick pull and was instantly BLOWN BACK IN MY SEAT! this juice is ridiculous. so good that im actually going out of my way to make this thread. i am so happy that i recieved this 30ml bottle FOR FREE! its vaping heaven, for real. hopefully ill have some left by the time i get home ;)

2. Darthvong

Darthvong Dark Lord of the Vape Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jun 1, 2012
    Ohio. USA
    I love the TVR RY4 I got from them. The Espresso I needed to steep since it was very chemically at first. It seems to have mellowed since then and is pretty good.

3. kevbow

kevbow Forum Supplier

May 27, 2009
    CT
    TVR does have some very good liquid. Their fruit flavors are excellent.

4. nansc

nansc Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Dec 11, 2011
    New Hampshire
    TVR's Vanilla Custard cannot be beat either.

5. Kevin King

Kevin King Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

May 21, 2012
    PA
    i vaped a few drops if the gingers ry4 and the snickerdoodle. i dont usually like ry4 but i am thinking im gonna end up really liking this one. the snickerdoodle was bomb too but i still favor the cinnamon danish roll over it. oh ya i also vaped 3 or 4 drops of the vanilla
    tobacco as well but i think that one needs steeped too. im so siked to try the apple pie and strawberries n cream

6. bsdmoose

bsdmoose Full Member

Feb 26, 2012
    greensboro nc
    TVR usa red and cinnamon danish roll are great.

7. Hottody

Hottody Moved On ECF Veteran

Mar 20, 2011
    Temcula CA
    TVR, SOUNDS GREAT! I will check it out! I'm going to the site to check out the cinnamon Danih right now!

8. Kemosabe

Kemosabe Vaping Master ECF Veteran

Sep 21, 2011
    Roe Dylin
    just wait until you try their Peanut Butter Cookie. oh sweet Jesus! :headbang:
    youre gonna need a new seat and a new pair of underwear. :D lol

9. Kemosabe

Kemosabe Vaping Master ECF Veteran

Sep 21, 2011
    Roe Dylin
    i followed a recommendation to try the TVR RY4, and im SO glad i did. its like no other RY4 that ive ever tried. its crazy how its clear. its perplexing how awesome it is. very sweet, but i dig the crap out of it.

oh, and the French Vanilla Coffee is great as well. i vaped through my free 3ml in no time.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.