TVR : The Vapor Room aka , WOW

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kevin King

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 21, 2012
PA
im gonna start off by saying ive tried alot of juices from alot of vendors in the past 2 months. highbrow, vixen, bwb, vapedudes, alien visions, vapewithus, mrs Ts, nhaler, epipemods, rawr(top notch!), altsmoke, high caliber, and of course TVR. might be a few i missed, but regardless ive spent alot of money recently and have tried alot of phenominal and HORRIBLE juices.

today tho i had to run home from work and grab my boots wich i forgot (i live 1 mile from my job). as i pulled in my driveway i remembered my TVR package was delivered today. so i hurried and grabbed it from my mailbox. i had to be quick, so i ripped the package open and took a quick overview of all the flavors i bought since i honestly kind of forgot. 30ml glass bottle of cake batter wich MOST DEF needs to steep. smells like chemicals. then the 5 pack sampler of hazlenut tobacc, vanilla tobacc, apple pie, strawberrys and cream, and gingers ry4. then i smelled the little bottle of snickerdoodle that was also purchased, (dont remember that but watev) . now the final bottle was a 30 ml bottle of cinnamon danish roll that was free for being a first time customer.

i had to go back to work so i grabbed the 30ml bottle of cinnamon roll danish, dripped 6 drops into my hh357 on an ego twist and headed out the door. i jumped in my car and took a quick pull and was instantly BLOWN BACK IN MY SEAT! this juice is ridiculous. so good that im actually going out of my way to make this thread. i am so happy that i recieved this 30ml bottle FOR FREE! its vaping heaven, for real. hopefully ill have some left by the time i get home ;)

Kevin King

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 21, 2012
PA
i vaped a few drops if the gingers ry4 and the snickerdoodle. i dont usually like ry4 but i am thinking im gonna end up really liking this one. the snickerdoodle was bomb too but i still favor the cinnamon danish roll over it. oh ya i also vaped 3 or 4 drops of the vanilla
tobacco as well but i think that one needs steeped too. im so siked to try the apple pie and strawberries n cream

Kemosabe

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Sep 21, 2011
Roe Dylin
just wait until you try their Peanut Butter Cookie. oh sweet Jesus! :headbang:
youre gonna need a new seat and a new pair of underwear. :D lol

im gonna start off by saying ive tried alot of juices from alot of vendors in the past 2 months. highbrow, vixen, bwb, vapedudes, alien visions, vapewithus, mrs Ts, nhaler, epipemods, rawr(top notch!), altsmoke, high caliber, and of course TVR. might be a few i missed, but regardless ive spent alot of money recently and have tried alot of phenominal and HORRIBLE juices.

today tho i had to run home from work and grab my boots wich i forgot (i live 1 mile from my job). as i pulled in my driveway i remembered my TVR package was delivered today. so i hurried and grabbed it from my mailbox. i had to be quick, so i ripped the package open and took a quick overview of all the flavors i bought since i honestly kind of forgot. 30ml glass bottle of cake batter wich MOST DEF needs to steep. smells like chemicals. then the 5 pack sampler of hazlenut tobacc, vanilla tobacc, apple pie, strawberrys and cream, and gingers ry4. then i smelled the little bottle of snickerdoodle that was also purchased, (dont remember that but watev) . now the final bottle was a 30 ml bottle of cinnamon danish roll that was free for being a first time customer.

i had to go back to work so i grabbed the 30ml bottle of cinnamon roll danish, dripped 6 drops into my hh357 on an ego twist and headed out the door. i jumped in my car and took a quick pull and was instantly BLOWN BACK IN MY SEAT! this juice is ridiculous. so good that im actually going out of my way to make this thread. i am so happy that i recieved this 30ml bottle FOR FREE! its vaping heaven, for real. hopefully ill have some left by the time i get home ;)

Kemosabe

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Sep 21, 2011
Roe Dylin
I love the TVR RY4 I got from them. The Espresso I needed to steep since it was very chemically at first. It seems to have mellowed since then and is pretty good.

i followed a recommendation to try the TVR RY4, and im SO glad i did. its like no other RY4 that ive ever tried. its crazy how its clear. its perplexing how awesome it is. very sweet, but i dig the crap out of it.

oh, and the French Vanilla Coffee is great as well. i vaped through my free 3ml in no time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread