TVR's SUPER JUICE & FREE SHIPPING LABOR DAY SALE!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GrapeVap

Forum Supplier
ECF Veteran
Nov 6, 2009
Maryland USA
www.thevaporroom.net
yhst-68314779127777_2170_11306037

The Vapor Room
www.thevaporroom.net

TVR's SUPER JUICE LABOR DAY SALE!

ENDS TUESDAY, 9/6, at NOON. ***EST***

**FREE GROUND SHIPPING

**1/2 OFF PRIORITY SHIPPING

**ALL GINGER'S BLENDS JUICE and BUNDLE PACKS ON SALE!

Click HERE to view our super sale!

Have a fun and safe holiday weekend!
Thanks for taking part and Happy Vaping!

Josh and Jess

Last edited:

blushdrip

Jul 24, 2011
IL, USA
Received my juices today. I know you said let 'em steep first, but I couldn't resist sneaking a good taste of each before letting them rest. MmmMmmMmmm! And I never saw so few drops last so many puffs (although I am still quite newish). Very delectable already; I'm super happy! And I can hardly wait to try them again in a couple days! (PB Cookie, TVR Tobacco, Pumpkin Spice -- and, call me crazy, but when I got a little cross-over taste from TVR Tobacco to Pumpkin Spice, it was a special surprise - wowzas, that was different in a really yummy way!)

Thanks for an awesome first experience, Josh and Jess! I'll definitely be coming back for more :)

Venusjade

ECF Veteran
Aug 23, 2011
Orlando
Blushdrip, I'm so jealous! Oh the torture! Mine doesn't arrive until at least Monday. Thank goodness I ordered pre-filled cartos and they came today. Should hold me til then. But now I'm wishing I had ordered Menthol juice. I think I got so use to it that now anything without it tastes weird to me and doesn't quite satisfy. Time to place another order! Glad you're enjoying it!!

Krispers

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 22, 2010
Pennsylvania
Blushdrip, I'm so jealous! Oh the torture! Mine doesn't arrive until at least Monday. Thank goodness I ordered pre-filled cartos and they came today. Should hold me til then. But now I'm wishing I had ordered Menthol juice. I think I got so use to it that now anything without it tastes weird to me and doesn't quite satisfy. Time to place another order! Glad you're enjoying it!!

I felt same way...so I bought menthol crystals and I put one or two in a 5ml bottle and fill with juice.....menthol mt do is oh so good

Venusjade

ECF Veteran
Aug 23, 2011
Orlando
I felt same way...so I bought menthol crystals and I put one or two in a 5ml bottle and fill with juice.....menthol mt do is oh so good

Menthol Crystals? I'll have to look that up and figure out where to get some and how to add to my juices so give them an extra kick if needed. Thanks for the idea :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread