Forum Supplier
ECF Veteran
Nov 6, 2009
Maryland USA
www.thevaporroom.net
The Vapor Room
www.thevaporroom.net

TURKEY DAY and BLACK FRIDAY SALE!

Starting tonight at midnight, EST, our Turkey Day and Black Friday Sale will start! Our sale will last all day Thursday and Friday and will end Friday at midnight, EST, 11/25.

15% off Coupon Code: TVRTURKEY
FREE GROUND SHIPPING!
1/2 OFF PRIORITY!

!!!PLUS!!!
On top of your Coupon Code and Free Shipping these items will be ON SALE for BLACK FRIDAY!!

Joye eGo MEGA Kit in'a Cases
Mega Regular and Low Resistance Atomizers
15ml Ginger's Blends
650mAh Joye eGo Pass-Thrus
Transparent 510 Drip Tips

FREE! 15ml for first time customers and 3ml with every purchase! We send these out automatically so let us know what flavor and strength you would like in the *comments* at check out.

Have a fun and safe Holiday!
Thanks for taking part and Happy Vaping!

Josh and Jess

Pigskin75

ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2011
Baton Rouge, La.
Look, I love y'all a lot but I gotta ask. Only the 15mls are on sale. So I normally order in 30 ml quantities, but in order to take advantage of your offer I have to order 2 - 15 ml bottles. I get a $3 discount on 30 ml (I know, I'm really quick with math). But this seems rather wasteful. I mean, discount the juice, not the bottles. That is unless you have an overstock of 15 ml bottles. ;)

I'm gonna wait for a reply before I take advantage of your thanksgiving offer. Thanks!

speedemon

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 7, 2009
Chicagoland
Look, I love y'all a lot but I gotta ask. Only the 15mls are on sale. So I normally order in 30 ml quantities, but in order to take advantage of your offer I have to order 2 - 15 ml bottles. I get a $3 discount on 30 ml (I know, I'm really quick with math). But this seems rather wasteful. I mean, discount the juice, not the bottles. That is unless you have an overstock of 15 ml bottles. ;)

I'm gonna wait for a reply before I take advantage of your thanksgiving offer. Thanks!
This is great juice here and the 15ml are extra sales you get 15% off anything with code even the sale price pluss free shipping great deal imop.

Last edited:

GrapeVap

Forum Supplier
ECF Veteran
Nov 6, 2009
Maryland USA
www.thevaporroom.net

We actually do have an abundance of 15ml's..... lol But, there is a reason to this madness. We choose 15ml's because we wanted vapers to be able to try more than one flavor but have enough juice to get a litter longer vape from it. 30ml's are commitments. BUT, you are also getting a great deal with this. If you compare it to a regular 30ml for $17; two sale 15ml's would be $14, with the TVRTURKEY 15% off coupon code you get them for **$11.90**, PLUS you get free shipping. A 30ml bottle regularly would be $21 with shipping...

Hope this helps!
~Jess

Pigskin75

ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2011
Baton Rouge, La.
We actually do have an abundance of 15ml's..... lol But, there is a reason to this madness. We choose 15ml's because we wanted vapers to be able to try more than one flavor but have enough juice to get a litter longer vape from it. 30ml's are commitments. BUT, you are also getting a great deal with this. If you compare it to a regular 30ml for $17; two sale 15ml's would be $14, with the TVRTURKEY 15% off coupon code you get them for **$11.90**, PLUS you get free shipping. A 30ml bottle regularly would be $21 with shipping...

Hope this helps!
~Jess

Not a problem at all Jess...I'm ready to hand over some cash!

Thanks for the reply, the sale and The Vapor Room!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread