TVS Contest: Win an iTaste MVP 2.0, Arctic Glassomizer, and 30ml of The Vapor Station E-liquid!

Status
Not open for further replies.

eric

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
We're starting another "pick a number" contest today. It's been a while since our last contest, the past month has been pretty intense. The last stretch of my wife's pregnancy was pretty rough. No complications or anything, but she was pretty miserable overall and I'd been putting in a lot more time at home to help out with our 2 year old and just making things easier and more comfortable for Anne. Well, Isabella Coca-Cola Danger Rock'N'Roll Moon was born! Okay, so the middle name didn't stick on birth records, but I did sincerely push for it.

I'm back to business and will be around on the forums again if anyone needs anything or has any questions. To celebrate my return (and the birth of my second daughter), we're hosting this amazing contest! Wow!

In the meantime, come check out our website at: www.vaporstation.com - We're big advocates of Bitcoin, and accept Bitcoin at our online store. We even have a delicious tobacco flavor, BTC, available for 50% off list price when you pay in Bitcoin!

Prize:
1) Innokin iTaste MVP 2.0 (box mod only kit)
2) HorizonTech Arctic Glassomizer
3) 30ml of any TVS eliquid flavor in desired strength!

Rules:
1) Each participant is allotted two active guesses. You can change your guesses as often as you please.
2) The number closest to the winning number by the end of the contest wins the prize. If a person guesses the precise winning number, they automatically win and the contest ends.
3) This contest is available to everyone worldwide, but shipping is only covered for domestic US participants. If the winner is someone from outside of the US, shipping costs will be required. We can discuss terms privately if we run into this scenario.
4) Pick a number between 0 and 15,000.

Let the contest begin!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread