TW cherry & vanilla

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zelphie

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 29, 2010
S.E. Michigan
And so with the last drops of my fluids now gone, and no new orders made yet (eeek), I will stop and reflect on the enjoy ability of my last bottles.
First, TW liquids are far too expensive for me to routinely purchase.
Second, the vanilla was absolutely flavorless! The cherry had a faint hint of cherry, but basically still flavorless. Certainly not what I was personally going for. I don’t know yet if this is normal with most fluids, but TW compensates the lack of flavor with a complimentary double dose of tongue tingle, odd.
If you after unflavored e-juice, definitely order TW vanilla! What’s in a name after all haha...?
I still love the lil devil on the hardware ;)

Dysmay

ECF Veteran
Apr 9, 2010
Radford, VA
Thats horrible to hear, I ordered Vanilla from LiteCig and its the same, no vanilla if anything its got a floral taste. Ms T's bakery on the other hand has a strong French Vanilla but Im looking for just a sweet vanilla at this point.

Has anybody had a good vanilla experience? The closest I've had was from Blu with their carts but they were hit and miss.

Zelphie

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 29, 2010
S.E. Michigan
Thats horrible to hear, I ordered Vanilla from LiteCig and its the same, no vanilla if anything its got a floral taste. Ms T's bakery on the other hand has a strong French Vanilla but Im looking for just a sweet vanilla at this point.

Has anybody had a good vanilla experience? The closest I've had was from Blu with their carts but they were hit and miss.

I also liked the vanilla in the blu carts but not the blu hardware itself. Blu is going to use or maybe already do use johnson creek liquid, but I havent tried it yet. I have also heard Ms.T's is good, I have a lot of sampling to do.

pianoguy

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 4, 2009
Apple Valley, MN
They suck. I was tricked into thinking they had Menthol Ice. It's nothing to par with Halocig's Menthol Ice. Not only that but they screwed up my order and I waited over 30 days... Canceled it and got my refund. Luckily I was able to taste it from one of my fellas.

So you did or did not try the Patriot Range Ice Menthol? I find it to be nearly identical to Halo's Menthol Ice. I bought several bottles of it while Halo was on hiatus, and was glad to have taken a chance on it. The only other TW flavor I have tried is the Patriot Peppermint Chocolate, which I found to be pleasant.

blindsoup

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 30, 2010
New York
It was 11mg vanilla on a 901, but the cherry was 18mg. How are their other flavors, cause I really like do buisness with them?

If you are into DIY....try TW's Platinum Ice mixed with Decadant Vapour Flavorings. (The DIY kit is currently on sale at %25 off) I absolutely love their Green Cow, Cafe Bris, and Blackcurrent. You can also get them pre-mixed. TW has alot of items on sale until June 1st. (BTW, i do not work for them, just a huge fan. I don't mind paying the top dollar cause I always know what I'm getting) Cheers!

Icey

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 2, 2010
Skokie
So you did or did not try the Patriot Range Ice Menthol? I find it to be nearly identical to Halo's Menthol Ice. I bought several bottles of it while Halo was on hiatus, and was glad to have taken a chance on it. The only other TW flavor I have tried is the Patriot Peppermint Chocolate, which I found to be pleasant.

They were from the Patriot range and I tried it from a friend, so I had no need to order. Halo's is more cooler than the one from TW and seriously... Why TW? They cost more.

pianoguy

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 4, 2009
Apple Valley, MN
They were from the Patriot range and I tried it from a friend, so I had no need to order. Halo's is more cooler than the one from TW and seriously... Why TW? They cost more.

I honestly can't tell the difference. I fill up a cartomizer at home with Halo, and top it off at work with a bottle of TW, and it tastes exactly the same. When I ordered the TW I used a coupon code and ordered a 5-pack, so the price difference was negligible. I much prefer Halo's droppers, though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread