TW Platinum Ice Nicotine question...

Status
Not open for further replies.

MissVapor

ECF Veteran
Apr 25, 2009
Vapin Hot Florida
I have a question about the nicotine quality..

I just got the mixing liquid in and mixed it up to make an 11mg batch according to their guideline chart. I only took 3 hits and I've been buzzed for the last 15 minutes, kind of like my head is floating but Im not dizzy and my BP is normal. I just feel like I am "high".:p8-o

Is this normal for the Platinum Ice Line? Since it's more pure, should I mix less nicotine next time?:confused:

Mister

ECF Veteran
Aug 3, 2009
Nanaimo BC Canada
A few people have reported that Platinum Ice seemed to be stronger (even after diluting it properly to a given level) than other e-liquids. DVap, a chemist on ECF, tested a sample of Platinum Ice and found it to contain exactly what it is supposed to, 54mg/ml. I've used a fair bit of Platinum Ice now and after a while that "woa, what's this?" sensation from it went away. It is a puzzle.

mphsjeep

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
I have a question about the nicotine quality..

I just got the mixing liquid in and mixed it up to make an 11mg batch according to their guideline chart. I only took 3 hits and I've been buzzed for the last 15 minutes, kind of like my head is floating but Im not dizzy and my BP is normal. I just feel like I am "high".:p8-o

Is this normal for the Platinum Ice Line? Since it's more pure, should I mix less nicotine next time?:confused:

That sounds nice:smokie:

boxhead

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 3, 2009
Chico, california
i put the P.I. in TV's atomicyncide (i still have it as fireball 4oz dub and a 30ml 36mg bottle) and had to cut down from 35mg to 24mg when i mixed, and because i can do that e-liquid at zero and still feel something ( yeah, its in my head) so imo, P.I. do seem to drop a little harder...is not harsher,(the 30ml 36mg was harsh to me) just more nic sic feel when i tried...did i make any sense? cuz i got a dollar.hehe

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread