Twins telescopic extension for Provari

Status
Not open for further replies.

Whiteusmc75

Verified Member
Aug 24, 2012
Evansville, Indiana
Hello all. I have found the extension I would like to use for my ProVari mini from a webite called www.atmistique.gr. I believe it is in Greece. I inquired about it, and received a quick friendly response. Has anyone else in the United States ordered this from here or anything else? Any ideas on shipping times to the U.S?

unloaded

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 2, 2011
SW. Indiana
I haven't dealt with them but they are reputable.it would probably take a couple weeks shipping judging from GG shipping out of Greece too. There is a US vendor that sells them but they are out of stock right now. You might contact them and see when they are getting more.
Twins (Telescope extension for ProVari) - 405 Vaperz

Check this out while you're there:
http://www.405vaperz.com/hippo-cap/

What part of Indiana are you? I'm in E'ville.

Last edited:

Whiteusmc75

Verified Member
Aug 24, 2012
Evansville, Indiana
I try to make it in once a week at least (more if the better half approves :)) I have a mechanical mod that my wife bought me at Vapor Bank last weekend. Can I use a "Kick" on it? I see you are a fan of Boba's unloaded.....You needing any? I have 20ml or so that is steeped well and just sitting in a closet. Im wanting to see if anyone has a rba and 28 or 30 gauge kanthal, whatever that I can trade something for. I have a AGA-T+ and I am loving it.

Last edited:

unloaded

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 2, 2011
SW. Indiana
I just bought a bottle Sat. You don't like it? Have you tried dripping it? It's the only way I like it. I have a Kick if you want to try it in your mod. I'm not sure how well it will work. If there is much resistance in the metals they get kinda flaky. I have a GGTS and with the SS pin in the switch it was hit/miss. When I put in a brass pin it worked every time. 32g is the biggest wire I've got right now. Keep meaning to order bigger just haven't done it yet. I twist the 32g for my AGA T+. My coil is 1.1 ohm right now.

Whiteusmc75

Verified Member
Aug 24, 2012
Evansville, Indiana
The Boba's isn't bad or anything....Im really just a little more partial to my Vapor Room RY4. Although I will say now that I am starting to understand RBA's more, Im really wanting to try more flavors like Unicorn or Gumby Blood from FuzionVapor. Ive been twisting 32g cause I want low resistance, but Im not getting enough wraps I think cause Im not getting much vapor. Im using around 50/50 so Im sure that has some to do with it, but I think its still not enough. I just get frustrated and wrap 32 about 6 times to get 2.6 or so that I can vape at 4.5 on my ProVari I saw Vapor Bank had the IGO, and I think they are drippers. Maybe I need to grab one of those so I can change juice easier and more often?

PLANofMAN

Signature Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 9, 2012
Woodburn, OR
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread