• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

TWO B&M Stores in CT!!! Whoo hooooo!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

upinvapo44

Jan 30, 2013
Hamden, CT
I just wanted to share my joy at the discovery of not one, but TWO brick and mortar stores in our state.

The first is Northeast Vapor Supplies - Joyetechs and Kangers and affiliates of Totally Wicked & Provape
7 Sycamore Way - Unit 4
Branford, CT
Northeast Vapor Supplies
860-877-VAPE

The second is E-Six
40 NE Industrial Rd.
Branford, CT

Apparently both have Facebook pages (I don't do FaceBook) and running websites.

I have been to the first one because a friend told me about it and the set up is reat. They even have an ejuice *bar* where you are allowed to sample all the flavors. Oh..and a menu! The owners are a husband and wife (met the wife, not the husband) and the wife is absolutely knowledgeable. She spent a lot of time with me going over products and I definitely didn't feel *sold*. She made sure that my choices fit my vaping habits. I have their info from my business card that includes a buy 5, get one free member club. I haven't been to the other yet as I only just heard about it minutes ago but I am sure someone here can provide their information and give us a review. NE Vapor Supplies has a lot of plans in the works too. I'm not sure if she was confiding them in me or no so I think I'l keep the details to myself. Maybe she will tell you too. I don't know. What I do know is that I WILL go back often. She is actually the one to lead me to this forum. VERY educational visit.

I promise I will report in after I've visited E-Six! I don't think I will get there until next week. Nor will I need to since I stocked on on some delicious e-liquids at NE Vapor Supplies. I have read that E-Six has some great variety.

Can someone post their number and webpage? I lost it. :(

tomadc

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
I just wanted to share my joy at the discovery of not one, but TWO brick and mortar stores in our state.

The first is Northeast Vapor Supplies - Joyetechs and Kangers and affiliates of Totally Wicked & Provape
7 Sycamore Way - Unit 4
Branford, CT
Northeast Vapor Supplies
860-877-VAPE

The second is E-Six
40 NE Industrial Rd.
Branford, CT

Apparently both have Facebook pages (I don't do FaceBook) and running websites.

I have been to the first one because a friend told me about it and the set up is reat. They even have an ejuice *bar* where you are allowed to sample all the flavors. Oh..and a menu! The owners are a husband and wife (met the wife, not the husband) and the wife is absolutely knowledgeable. She spent a lot of time with me going over products and I definitely didn't feel *sold*. She made sure that my choices fit my vaping habits. I have their info from my business card that includes a buy 5, get one free member club. I haven't been to the other yet as I only just heard about it minutes ago but I am sure someone here can provide their information and give us a review. NE Vapor Supplies has a lot of plans in the works too. I'm not sure if she was confiding them in me or no so I think I'l keep the details to myself. Maybe she will tell you too. I don't know. What I do know is that I WILL go back often. She is actually the one to lead me to this forum. VERY educational visit.

I promise I will report in after I've visited E-Six! I don't think I will get there until next week. Nor will I need to since I stocked on on some delicious E-Liquids at NE Vapor Supplies. I have read that E-Six has some great variety.

Can someone post their number and webpage? I lost it. :(

E-Six

upinvapo44

Jan 30, 2013
Hamden, CT
I imagine if there is two in one town the idea has caught on and there will be more soon enough. This is a good sign. The woman at NE Vapor told me they had plans to open a store in the Hartford area within the year but nothing was solid. I also shot an email off a few months ago to a gentlemen in the Windsor area who at the time had plans to open a store this year. Hopefully he will and will carry products neither of the two above do so we have more tangible variety.

Omni3vil

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 3, 2013
Connecticut
There is an online vendor based out of CT also. Vaporzhaven - they are just starting out but they have some cool stuff. Good news is they carry Fuzion vapor juices so no more having to wait for Unicorn Blood, Bob Marley, Gumby blood, etc to arrive from Florida. I've spoke with them over email and they are currently looking around for a location for a B&M. That would make 3 in Ct. Not bad, not bad at all.

DisKid

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 18, 2013
Bridgeport, CT, USA
I was just looking for stores in ct today, im fairfield area and might pop up there...would be great to have one even closer but its better than nothing I guess

There is a store in Milford now next to exit 34 on 95.. maybe that's Devon, not sure. They have their own juice but I wasn't impressed and the kid behind the counter wasn't that knowledgeable but maybe you will find something you like.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread