two button manual? better batt life .510. big-hits/vs/small

Status
Not open for further replies.

DyZiE

ECF Veteran
Jun 1, 2009
Monterey, Ca
i posted a thread in the sub forum for product design request but after i got to thinking about what i was reaquesting i thought that perhaps it could be done with a trip to radio shack. sadly however i am not the electrical guy. so im posting it up in her as well to see what you guys think. can it be done at home.

so the 510 is an amamzing pv, just one small draw back. the batt sucks something hardcore.

how about adding a second button to the manual 510 battery? the second one would be for lower power consumption hits. they would be as good as the power hits the 510 is capable of but it would get the job done if you have to be out and about for an extended period of time and wont have access to wall sockets or usb ports it would help you add some time to the battery without having to sacrifice vaping or carry alot of batteries. also you would need a second pv for sitting back and really vaping it up at home.

anywho just a thought. i dont know to much about currents but cant you add a second switch with a resistor on it or something like that? or is power consumption based on the atty? if thats the case are there any lower power attys that are cross compatible ........ i dont know were that thought was going so ill just leave this post before it gets too long and noone want to read it.

btw if noone wants to sacrifice their batt buts willing to throw some pointers out id give it a try.
thx

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread