two hole pre punched vs three hole pre punched? Help please!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vash

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 21, 2012
ethervapes.com

Vash

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 21, 2012
ethervapes.com
I don't know if the 3 hole will flood, but I an tell you that I use the 2 hole SMOK XLs in my tanks and they work great with 50/50 blends.
No problems with dry hits? And have you used higher blends at all ? My DIY mixes are normally around 50/50 blend since I start with 70vg/30pg 36mg nic and lower it to 20mg nic with straight pg so I figure they are roughly 50/50 .I wanna make sure I dont waste money getting ones that will either flood or vice versea.

BuGlen

Divergent
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 6, 2012
Tampa, Florida
No problems with dry hits? And have you used higher blends at all ? My DIY mixes are normally around 50/50 blend since I start with 70vg/30pg 36mg nic and lower it to 20mg nic with straight pg so I figure they are roughly 50/50 .I wanna make sure I dont waste money getting ones that will either flood or vice versea.

I haven't had any issues with dry hits and I always use 50/50 blends @ 18mg (they just work well for me). I use Pyrex tanks (IBTanked and Phiniac), and the pre-drilled 2 hole cartos have always fed well. The only time I have any minor flooding issues is at the end of the carto life when the filler is worn out. When that happens, I just blow out the excess once or twice and replace the carto when I get home.

Vash

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 21, 2012
ethervapes.com
I haven't had any issues with dry hits and I always use 50/50 blends @ 18mg (they just work well for me). I use Pyrex tanks (IBTanked and Phiniac), and the pre-drilled 2 hole cartos have always fed well. The only time I have any minor flooding issues is at the end of the carto life when the filler is worn out. When that happens, I just blow out the excess once or twice and replace the carto when I get home.

Ok thanks :) Thinking I will get the two hole ones and maybe one three hole to see how it works .If the three hole floods Ill only be out 2 bucks and if they two hole dont seem good for me at least I will have one three hole till I can order more :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread