Status
Not open for further replies.

Walt83

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 9, 2013
United States
1910160_859558254054968_2239677184321676471_n.png

Hey it’s officially October! Fall is in full swing here in Michigan, and now is the Super Blitz Sales Event!
Killer Juice

You know the drill! 10 flavors all marked down super low.

Pure Michigan: Pure Michigan - Killer Juice This week we have 2 new flavors: Pure Michigan is a result of numerous requests. Well we listened and here is our take on the classic Strawberry, and Apple combination. On inhale you will feel the sweetness and strength of the strawberries. On exhale you will get the different flavors of apple; we designed this apple blend to have the flavors from 3 different kinds found in and around Michigan. Sample what Michigan is all about :D

Rainbow Sherbet: Rainbow Sherbet - Killer Juice Oh my childhood... I remember begging my mom to let me get this. If I was not screaming, crying, or holding my breath until I turned purple, then I was not trying hard enough. (Sorry mom!) Rainbow Sherbet is a combination of Raspberry and Orange, all mixed into our presteeped Lime e-liquid. The different flavors combine for a different experience each time you try it.
Also joining these two great flavors are:

Peach
Blueberry
Strawberry
Bomb Pop
Caramel Macchiato (First time!)
Pina Colada
Strawberry Milk Shake
Chocolate Milk Shake

That is a lot of choices! I love this week’s lineup and I hope you do as well!

As always The Super Blitz Sales Event ends on Sunday, with limited stock of both our new flavors, don’t miss your chance at tasting some of the greatest flavors to come out of the Killer juice Labs!

You know I did not forget about the weekly contest :p ! This week is no different, share, comment, or like this post for your chance to win a $100 gift card from Killer juice. Last week’s winner of the $100 gift card is Kevin Whitworth. Also winning a $20 gift card is Michael Moore, Roosterado (ECF), and Tsarofsax (ECF)

Kemosabe

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Sep 21, 2011
Roe Dylin
congrats to the winners and best of luck to myself this week! ;) (OK, you got me. best of luck to everyone! :) )

that Rainbow Sherbet sounds right up my alley. im a big 'bow sherb fan.

and Pure Michigan sounds like something id like to vape as well.

same goes for Strawberry Milkshake, especially seeing how Walt's 'shakes tend to bring all the boys to the yard :D

and bomb pop could certainly be a reorder for me. still waiting on USPS from last week though so i dont know yet. they oughta get here by saturday so i think ive still got time. if not, theres always next week (which im sure will have some great flavors too, every week seems great) thanks to Walt's superfantastic Super Blitz weekly sales! how can you beat that?! i submit that you cannot!

krisjay

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 20, 2014
Maine
congrats to the winners and best of luck to myself this week! ;) (OK, you got me. best of luck to everyone! :) )

that Rainbow Sherbet sounds right up my alley. im a big 'bow sherb fan.

and Pure Michigan sounds like something id like to vape as well.

same goes for Strawberry Milkshake, especially seeing how Walt's 'shakes tend to bring all the boys to the yard :D

and bomb pop could certainly be a reorder for me. still waiting on USPS from last week though so i dont know yet. they oughta get here by saturday so i think ive still got time. if not, theres always next week (which im sure will have some great flavors too, every week seems great) thanks to Walt's superfantastic Super Blitz weekly sales! how can you beat that?! i submit that you cannot!

Bomb Pop is a go to juice for me. It is a super clean, great vape. I can easily vape it all day. It also is great to break up flavors, if I get sick of flavors, I can put in some Bomb Pop and clean my pallete so to speak.

Renegayde

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 4, 2014
Belleville Illinois
1910160_859558254054968_2239677184321676471_n.png

Hey it’s officially October! Fall is in full swing here in Michigan, and now is the Super Blitz Sales Event!
Killer Juice

You know the drill! 10 flavors all marked down super low.

Pure Michigan: Pure Michigan - Killer Juice This week we have 2 new flavors: Pure Michigan is a result of numerous requests. Well we listened and here is our take on the classic Strawberry, and Apple combination. On inhale you will feel the sweetness and strength of the strawberries. On exhale you will get the different flavors of apple; we designed this apple blend to have the flavors from 3 different kinds found in and around Michigan. Sample what Michigan is all about :D

Rainbow Sherbet: Rainbow Sherbet - Killer Juice Oh my childhood... I remember begging my mom to let me get this. If I was not screaming, crying, or holding my breath until I turned purple, then I was not trying hard enough. (Sorry mom!) Rainbow Sherbet is a combination of Raspberry and Orange, all mixed into our presteeped Lime e-liquid. The different flavors combine for a different experience each time you try it.
Also joining these two great flavors are:

all I can say is

WOW I just got some AWESOME new juice flavors in the mail while ago!!!!!!!!!!!!!

demlevis

ECF Veteran
Mar 20, 2014
Omaha, NE
Pure Michigan is pure taste. Love it. Extremely bummed when I went to order Volt - All Natural Energy E-Liquid - it seems to be on the chopping (chopped) block. Wanted to get a large order in and then saw I was too late.

PM Walt and ask if he's got any Volt left. If he does, he'd probably be happy to let you order it...the alternatives I can think of are: he and his employees vape it, he sells it out in the outlet store, he wholesales it away, or it goes to waste.

Last edited:

Warpigs

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 27, 2014
USA
I bought 4 juices from here,

1) Blue Moon Ice Cream - WOW that juice is so tasty and mouth watering I don't need to drink water with it. This is an amazing flavor!!!!!!!
2) Skittles - Agian this liquid is so yummy. I will buy some skittles and vape this with them YUM!
3) Bomb Pop - What can I say I love this juice too, Reminds me of buying this pop off the ice cream man when they used to drive around, when I was a kid.
4) Blueberry Cheescake - This stuff is so good I wish I could drink it, heh.

You guys have some very quality juice, I will be buying more. Out of the 4 flavors Blue Moon Ice Cream is my favorite 10 out fo 1-10, that creamy exhale is so good I can't think of words to explain it. The other 3 are 9.5's on my scale from 1-10. I'm hooked nice job all of you with this great juice.

I'm thinking a 240ml is about to be coming to my house of that Blue Moon Ice Cream.

Last edited:

Tsarofsax

Aug 19, 2014
Dayton, OH
Warpigs, That description for bomb pop is almost word for word what I left in my review on KJ's site (only review for that flavor) LoL and we must have similar tastes as these were all recent purchases of mine too :)

I got a blueberry cheesecake on my last order and can't wait to clear a tank to try it! I love the strawberry cheesecake, so I'm sure I will like it as well as you did.

Blue Moon - got this when it was on a .99 sale. Will definitely reorder. Delicious and creamy

Skittles - Ok, this is going to be really weird but this is the only juice I've ever experienced this with. Tastes amazing vaped as normal. Sometimes however I'll just exhale through the nose. Had a totally different flavor this way (get an taste of raspberry or some other fruit Im not fond of, but only on the nose exhale). Just have to remember to not breathe through my nose with this one. That ever happened to anyone else?

Kristy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread