Two new units from UD, both lookin pretty sweet... except..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Statistic

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 7, 2013
United States
The diameters!!

YES!! I would in fact really like to have a Titanium AGA, that would be sweet and I would pay $30-$35 for one.. if it was somewhere between 22 and 24mm..

17mm is just gonna look silly on any of the mods I have, in my opinion. Guess I'll have to patiently wait for them to make a bigger one.. sigh (first world problems, amirite!?!)

AGT - Mini Titanium AGA

YES!! I would love to have another big dripper just like my AGI but with no leaky holes in the bottom and 3 posts with wire insertion holes drilled in the sides of the posts for easy dual coiling... if it was somewhere between 22 - 24mm in diameter.

25 mm?!? LOL What is this beast supposed to go on? What mods are 25mm in diameter?

I'm just hoping that size measurement is height, but I think it is not.

IGO-W - IGO-L's big brotha

Thanks to ........ for the heads up on these new offerings from UD!

Last edited:

StaircaseWit

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 18, 2013
The Pit of Despair
The 17mm diameter competes with things like the Arrow and Hellfire mini for 17mm 14xxx mods like the Mert and Ba Gua. I'd actually be interested if I were still using gennies. It's the same diameter as the Penelope and Spheroid, so there's a market for that size.

IGO-W is 20mm in diameter. 25mm is the height (kidneypuncher says 25.4mm): IGO-W - Kidney Puncher

StaircaseWit

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 18, 2013
The Pit of Despair
So much for that conversation. :(

lets pretend Staircase didn't say anything ;)

Haha. :)

I could add that 17mm (actually 17.5mm according to Statistic's link above) attys look good on the Provari because they're just about the same diameter as the inside of the top bevel. I've been using the 17mm Euforia (Penelope clone) on my Provari and like the way it looks.

StaircaseWit

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 18, 2013
The Pit of Despair
Is that why you've been absent? Just happily vaping away on your Euphoria?

I run a business that gets very busy this time of year, so my ECF time is limited.

But yes, I've been very happy with a Terminator-C (Odysseus clone) and the Euforia. GG-style attys were a revelation for me. Gennies sit unvaped; IGO-L only gets used for a bit of Pluid I was lucky enough to get from a very generous ECFer. Vape is so consistent and flavor so good on the new attys, I'm not really in search of anything else any more. :)

Statistic

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 7, 2013
United States
Thanks for the info Staircase. I know there's a market for 17mm atty's, just not in my house ;)

I guess 20mm would look better than 25, but there again not much market for it in my house. I'd love to find a 24mm rda with a clean look like that igo-w to match my EA mod. Although based on popular consensus I suppose my wish list has evolved to something along the lines of the following:

Super T ELA + Kayfun
Reo + RM2

StaircaseWit

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 18, 2013
The Pit of Despair
I did pay for it; but super_X_drifter just up and mailed it to me with an RM2 and no strings, for me to try it. After I got hooked (HEY, wait a minute, this is starting to sound like an episode of Starsky and Hutch!), he let me have them for a real nice price.

Ah, okay. Apparently I didn't read the whole story. Bottom-feeders are one of the few vaping methods I've yet to try.

StaircaseWit

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 18, 2013
The Pit of Despair
That's just the thing. They kinda hard to "try" without dropping some $; unless someone just up and mails you one. (or, I guess, if you know any BF vapers in your vicinity, which I don't)

Yeah, and it's not a small investment, and I don't know *any* vapers in person. Seems not many people vape in my part of the country.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread