two out of three ain't bad: in fact, it's wonderful!

Status
Not open for further replies.

tgcrna

Tink
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 21, 2010
Greensboro, NC
I was just looking at my signature. It states: Smoke Free 195 days; Money saved $877; Analogs passed up 3,900. I couldn't quite believe it. I had my last cigarette on July 18th and I figured it up. Sure enough, it has been 195 days! The $877 saved is out the window because, well, FSUSA just has too many juices to try. But the amazing part is that I've passed up 3,900 cigarettes!!!! Oh my goodness!!!! I used a calculator and smoking an average of a pack a day, I would have smoked 3,900 cigarettes in the last 6 months!!! My hubby and I went out with my cousin (a smoker) and her husband tonight and it did not bother me AT ALL not to smoke! I was just as happy to vape! So, thank God for vaping, FSUSA, and all of my dear friends on this forum! You FSUSA junkies mean more to me than you'll ever know!!

tgcrna

Tink
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 21, 2010
Greensboro, NC
big congrats, its great to hear you've been totally smoke free...i've lit up every now and then unfortunately, it tasstes nasty now, but something about cognac and an analog...

I hear you! But even with the vino, the vaping is doing the trick for me! Not saying I don't think about lighting up a cigarette every now and then, but so far, so good...

Norry

ECF Veteran
Aug 2, 2010
Hanging out in CA for now
Congrats tg, I'm right there with you. My last analog was July 10th. It sure feels great doesn't it. We may not be saving much money yet, but or health is so much better.

My hubby smokes an occasional pipe. Maybe 3 or 4 times a year. Cherry tobacco & it smells yummy. Anyway, we were in Tombstone, AZ a couple of days ago and he, without thinking, said that he wanted to go into a smoke shop because he needed a new pick/tapper. I usually try to stear clear of smoke shops that have all the flavored cigarettes that I used to love. My hubby apologized after he realized but it really didn't phase me at all and I never got a craving the entire 30 minutes we were in the store. I had left my eGo in the car and I didn't have to make a mad dash for a quick vape either.

Life is Great!!!!!

TexasT

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Jul 7, 2010
East Texas
Before, when I would quit smoking, I wanted to be around people who were smoking just so I could smell it. I never imagined I would get to the point where I didn't want to be around people who were smoking, but that's where I'm at.

I quit last May. In case you haven't noticed already through the FSUSA Forum, I love people. I think they are Cool Beans. And when somebody is trying to get away from cigarettes I give them all the encouragement I can and its a sincere encouragement. Its not to help FSUSA sell more e-juice although I am proud of them and proud to be their customer. But I know how I can taste, how I feel and how I can breathe today versus how I was before I quit and I want all my friends to feel the same way.

So I guess I've become a PITA when it comes to smoking, but I don't care. The lives of all these people I like are a lot more important.

Vape On!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread