Not open for further replies.

Bodach

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 3, 2012
Georgia
View attachment 394761

What can I say. I'm sentimental.

This was the first juice I'd ever vaped from HHV. So I kept it. Was learning about steeping, etc. Meanwhile, I started trying other flavors and found my all day vape: CAT (Caramel Apple Tobacco). I still have some Dragon's Fire from January 2013 as well. Gandalf got sidelined. Kept hearing about how steeping it longer meant richer taste. Well, I've gone a bit overboard at this point ;) I assume all of the nicotine has dissipated for both, but it doesn't matter. Now it is a symbol. It's Dec 2014 -- two years since I found HHV and vaping, itself. I've kept my aged liquids, capped, in a drawer; in a relatively chilled room. Gandalf has turned a very deep amber and dark.

I went down to the store a bit after it opened to show them my Gandalf. It actually means a lot to me. Maybe it's the last bit of "Gandalf" out there. But today...

To celebrate, I've tossed some of the ol' Gandalf into the tank, and here we go...:vapor:

Thank you HHV for helping me quit smoking. Since then, I've been in much better health, can actually SMELL things, and loving life.

You're the best.

Last edited:

Bodach

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 3, 2012
Georgia
Where you been hiding out? How the heck are you???

Hahaha. I've been around. I think I've helped 200+ people quit smoking since I've started vaping, myself. After so long, certain aspects of it all seem so basic, but to a new person, even just a gas station e-cig is like hieroglyphics. Ego batteries still do the trick with the new people. The mod guys turn a lot of people off. It's great to just show someone a simple ego twist, etc, and watch them figure out how to vape. HHV does the trick!

Glad to see you're still around, and all the rest of the army.

Been vaping HHV since.

Still have my order# 10000 invoice. hahahaha Very proud.

mQ6WCqo.jpg

Bodach

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 3, 2012
Georgia
  • Deleted by Robino1
  • Reason: Per OP request :)
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread