U-DCT no vapor at all

Status
Not open for further replies.

RJB777

Feb 3, 2013
CT
Hello my wife is using her U-DCT yesterday no problems at all. Last night I put a new cart in the tank for her to use some new juice I made. for some reason it was producing absolutely no vapor at all....I am not really sure what's happening.....:mad:

If i screw the tank on it screws on all the way until it stops, it doesn't give me a hard time, but then it produces no vapor, but if I back it up a little it works fine. I can tighten it down all the way on my other batteries and it works.

We are both using ego twist 650mah with 2.0 SC smoketek cartos.

Her tank works fine on all of my other batteries except last night it didnt work on my old ego650, but today it does....I dont really understand whats going on, possibly not enough airflow? Maybe dirty battery contacts?? I typically wipe out the business end of the battery a couple times a day, for charging or switching flavors.....

Any suggestions would be helpful, and thank you!

Cycles Gladiator

ECF Veteran
Mar 18, 2013
Portland, OR
From my experience, over tightening them can push the battery contact in a little bit. If you have a knife blade or something similar, you can push the contact out by prying it out between the threads and contact ever so slightly. Just enough so that it is not flush with the threads. I was having this problem with an ego 650 and the ego DCT cone, just wouldn't let the contact touch the battery. I was told to do this by my local B&M, hopefully it works for you, just be really careful while doing this, don't want to damage anything or pry it out too much.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread