U-Drag e cig has moved to Coventry

Status
Not open for further replies.
Great news for every one in Coventry.. I was walking down the Arcade by Heat Club where the old bird cage is and found a U-Drag store there. I normaly travel to Rugby to there store as they are the best price and quality around but my life is made easier now with it being just down the road yeehaa.... they have all the flavours you can ask for and as they have UK manufactured liquids they order what ever i want and its in stock by the next week.. I Love my sex on the beach and American Mix. I never knew that they have done a deal with the patent owners and stock all there E-Cigs a company called Super Dragon

Great news for every one in Coventry.. I was walking down the Arcade by Heat Club where the old bird cage is and found a U-Drag store there. I normaly travel to Rugby to there store as they are the best price and quality around but my life is made easier now with it being just down the road yeehaa.... they have all the flavours you can ask for and as they have UK manufactured liquids they order what ever i want and its in stock by the next week.. I Love my sex on the beach and American Mix. I never knew that they have done a deal with the patent owners and stock all there E-Cigs a company called Super Dragon

U-Drag are bring the price down to £12.50 for the ecig and £2.25 for the eliquids

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread