u gotta try Beetlejuice by nicoticket

Status
Not open for further replies.

marconewt

Jun 3, 2013
san antonio, tx
i have used this juice for about a month now and its amazing. i give it 5 stars out of 5. i got it in 65/35 pg/vg ratio with 18 mils of nicotene.

nicoticket produces this juice and their customer services is also great.

it has a nice throat hit. i taste cherry, raspberry amoung other fruits.

its my all day vape juice. Try it I think you'll like it!!

BEETLEJuice!!! ha... Great name too.

nilavap

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 20, 2012
Illinois, USA
marconewt, I have a large bottle of Beetlejuice and I love it! On the website it says, Beetlejuice is blend of 4 fruit flavors - Strawberry, Pineapple, Raspberry, and Mango. The end product is a curiously familiar taste that words struggle to capture. Truly a "must try" for novice and experienced vapers alike! I first tried this one thinking it would be like all the rest...boy was I wrong! I have this one and a few others by nicoticket in my daily rotation now. I really enjoy these. This vendor is unlike most out there from my experience. Flavors really pop and he doesn't try to cut costs by making weak, bland juices.

nilavap

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 20, 2012
Illinois, USA
Oh yeah, if you like Beetlejuice, you ought to try the Strawberry Symphony. I about died and went to heaven when I tried that one!!! Geeze, now that is strawberry!!! I can't really describe it. To me, it tastes too good just to be strawberry. I don't know what his secret is with this juice but tell me this is just strawberry. I don't think so. Maybe three or four different strawberry flavorings mixed...but I haven't ever come across a strawberry flavoring this good...not Loranne's, TPA, or any other one. He has to have taken multiple strawberry flavorings and mixed together to come up with this flavor. Its just too good to be plain strawberry. I wish someone on here would tell me what they think this tastes like to them...got me wondering.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread