U.K. capers is the Tesla 120w steampunk mod any good ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

vimagreg

ECF Veteran
Feb 9, 2019
That's just my favourite mod. By far. Second is, for me, is the Paranormal DNA250C. Third is Vaporesso Revenger X. So, my opinion: go for it. NOW! [emoji23]

Fact: I'm vaping my Punk 120W mod right now, together with a Zeus X RTA. Great combo!
15f9932cfc27b1a3844ddba4cd8db3cd.jpg

Reactions: stols001

Falconeer

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 27, 2015
Dunoon, West of Scotland.
That really is a looker!

If you are in the UK, I've just done a quick search and there are a lot of ads for this one including Vape 101 with whom I have dealt before and was satisfied with.

As with others - if it's E Bay then it is worth checking who the actual seller is.

Last edited:

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
I LOVE mine. I will say early models had a flawed battery latch door. I fixed that with a sleeve, but it wasn't ideal. DON'T buy a mod from ebay though. I'm sure you can find it as inexpensively or slightly more somewhere else.

It was my first "real" mod. Indestructable and I still use it from time to time.

I also have the tesla 86 watt steampunk Stick. It is EVEN better in my opinion (but I'm not a high wattage vaper)

Good luck,

Anna

vimagreg

ECF Veteran
Feb 9, 2019
I LOVE mine. I will say early models had a flawed battery latch door. I fixed that with a sleeve, but it wasn't ideal. DON'T buy a mod from ebay though. I'm sure you can find it as inexpensively or slightly more somewhere else.

It was my first "real" mod. Indestructable and I still use it from time to time.

I also have the tesla 86 watt steampunk Stick. It is EVEN better in my opinion (but I'm not a high wattage vaper)

Good luck,

Anna

Mine luckily doesn’t have this issue with battery door. And I would love to have that stick, too. As soon as I see it, I’ll buy it.

Enviado do meu iPad usando Tapatalk

Reactions: stols001
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread