U.S. Presidential Elections

Status
Not open for further replies.

TropicalBob

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jan 13, 2008
Port Charlotte, FL USA
We had early voting for about the past week or so where I live. I voted the first day -- and the long line was doing Obama chants! It was like waiting for concert tickets. Loved it. Got my "I Voted Early" sticker.

I have been so anxious over the outcome that I haven't been able to sleep much or do any productive work. Jimmy Buffett held a free concert in Tampa yesterday with the apt title, "Last Chance for Change." Got that right, Jimmy.

e-pipeman

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 16, 2008
Brown Edge, England
In England everyone goes out and votes on just one day.The trouble is that, because it's just on one day and it's raining..."everyone" stays at home. We need electoral reform...can someone invent that alongside a practical e-cig battery? What about the Australians who fine those that don't vote? Sharp idea.Proportional representation? Probably not...let's just start with every vote counting...

Good luck U.S.A. - I hope you all get your choice (impossible, but a friendly thought).

sanneke

Moved On
May 28, 2008
USA
We had early voting for about the past week or so where I live. I voted the first day -- and the long line was doing Obama chants! It was like waiting for concert tickets. Loved it. Got my "I Voted Early" sticker.

I have been so anxious over the outcome that I haven't been able to sleep much or do any productive work. Jimmy Buffett held a free concert in Tampa yesterday with the apt title, "Last Chance for Change." Got that right, Jimmy.

That's awesome!!

Let's hope for the right outcome!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread