The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

U Stands and Dream RA Tanks are here!

Discussion in 'Stormy's Vapor Cellar' started by CloudBurst, Apr 11, 2013.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. CloudBurst

CloudBurst Unregistered Supplier ECF Veteran

Jun 2, 2009
    Georgia, USA
    Hi Gang
    We just added a few new items.

Dream BT804 RA Tank - I have heard great things about this tank!

Dream Tank.jpg
    Also a brand new item called the U Stand Battery Adapter

U_Stand 1.jpg
    This can be set up in a few different configurations. This is the Microburst Mini battery with the Kanger Evod. I used 1 510 to ego adapter to raise the Evod a bit and then added a cone to cover the threads. I even put a regular ego 650 mah battery on it with a Mini Vivi Nova and an angled drip tip adapter. It's pretty cool.

We are getting ready to celebrate 2 years (can't believe it!) in a few weeks but prices are being slashed as we speak! We need to make room for new products so clearance prices are being added daily. You can see all the specials here, scroll down until you see "Specials." The 10OFF coupon code applies to all specials as well. :)
    Sign up for our Newsletter to receive weekly updates on new products and specials.

Thank you all you for your business!
    Stormy

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.