U Wanna Play?

Status
Not open for further replies.

natura

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 5, 2009
USA-Western NY
mad vapes-I wonder if you truly know how much you torture me and your other buyers.;-)

THe fear upon starting a shopping cart!!!
The anxiety Ohhhhhhhhh gosh hard to believe..last time it took me three days to actually get to the checkout!

so now... I blindly go forth throughout the store just throwing things into my shopping cart and say to myself..I will think about the price later..you know their all great prices..but once alll those great prices add up..(OMG don't even want to think about that now) so I continue strolling about just knowing I gotta have that ..and that....and that...and and and
and and 25 items later..OH better check my cart!!!

Well lets just say... while scrolling down my MV shopping cart list ....my heart just beats faster and faster... thumps louder ...

as I ...

wait ....
wait...
wait for it..
wait ....
wait...
wait for it..
wait ....
wait...
wait for it..

BAM my total ...I knew it..It was a dream conservative shopping trip.

NOW I know- I am NOT the only one who experiences this on a somewhat regular basis..

So the thought occurs to me ..Wouldn't it be nice when ordering from mad vapes if ..we could pick up dream tickets (raffle/lotto idea of sorts)

..and after selling say eg: $250. in MV dream tickets the winner would be announced for *225. in merchandise AT Mad Vapes

OR might that be a legality thing??- Perhaps we can just buy "dream support services" for a dollar.

I want everything in my cart lol ...I guess that I will have to act like an adult and spend maybe a week this time shopping lol. I pity your neighbors MV..I really do..It would be so easy to drop a little at a time hahaha

*( lol i am trying to be nice to MV and deducted 25.00 for their adminstrative duties/nightmares?)

Last edited:

Thyestean

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 29, 2009
Upstate NY
I had another idea expanding on this one that would make it so you don't have to worry about the law.

Part of it would depend on whether or not you have a comment box set up on the order section when checking out. Which I can't remember at the moment and I am unable to sign into my account.

When I click the "forgot password" link it tells me my address is not found. Did some accounts get wiped out while fixing the other issues the other day?

Figured I'd check before creating a new account.

Thyestean

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 29, 2009
Upstate NY
Ok not a problem. Only had the one order so far so no worries about that. Just wanted to check before I did it.

Ok and now that I made a new account I was able to see that there is a comment box on the checkout page.

You could always do the above idea in a bit of a different way. Wherein, instead of selling tickets for a "lottery" style drawing, people could purchase an item(anything they choose) with their order and then put in the comment box on checkout that they want that item placed in "The Box". And then you could do a random drawing of that months (or weeks or however often you decided to do it) current customers and the winning customer gets "The Box" of whatever surprises have been purchased.

Technically it wouldn't be going against the "lottery" laws because people wouldn't have to have purchased an item to put in "The Box" but would have to have placed an order in that time frame.

Then again that could all be too much of a PITA.

natura

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 5, 2009
USA-Western NY
Thyestean---Pain in de ....?

For a possible 250. shopping spree at Mad Vapes...nada problem here!!

Mad Vapes certainly targets a specific clientele.
Those who are intelligent, sexy, smart, and etc

I have ordered more then once LOL.. Wonder if I got the boot LOL.
But I love Hoog and what he tries to stock for us.
That he takes added interest in helping many is icing on the cake.
Not to mention the flashlights ( though I have and am)... many of use had gotten for free!!! Man those 5 volts ones were quite something<--- hehehe just joking.

As the Old saying goes..if their's a will..there's a way
Just don't do anything that puts Mad Vapes in danger for us!!
I seriously think I would go into depression.
I have two favorite stores..and I would hate to lose either.
And I don't really see them as competitors either.

Could I could order more then 1 gold ticket DIY service?
OH! I am so naughty!

Good Idea bout the box Thyestean BUT what if... it is all adapters LOL I am not putting a 510 mega or 905 in there ; )..but if one could covert the item into a dollar amount ..cough cough...to individual tickets then we're dancing. I don't mind gambling as long as I am playing the odds..and hunches ONLY when they occur!

Last edited:

Thyestean

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 29, 2009
Upstate NY
Thyestean---Pain in de ....?

lol yes.

Good Idea bout the box Thyestean BUT what if... it is all adapters LOL I am not putting a 510 mega or 905 in there ; )..but if one could covert the item into a dollar amount ..cough cough...to individual tickets then we're dancing. I don't mind gambling as long as I am playing the odds..and hunches ONLY when they occur!

lol that's true.

then again... ya never know what people might choose to toss in :rolleyes: So it could be a fun surprise lol

But it was just a rough idea that could be used but improved on ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread