UCSF professor faces second sexual harassment lawsuit - Prof Glanz again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rossum

Eleutheromaniac
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 14, 2013
SE PA
I've been saving this for a special occasion. Now I'm real tempted to open it.

aCZU4Kx.jpg

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
Well, I was taught that the opposite of love was not hate, but indifference.

LOL, I must be struggling with my "love index" because I'm having a lot of a hard time not actively hating Glantz, so I'm striving toward indifference (and a second one?) I'll admit, on the first one, I was pretty high and mighty about "disliking" someone but then, I hadn't really encountered Glantz's "wisdom" re: ecigs before, so now I'm having a much harder time, if not hating him, then disliking him intensely.

Yeah, I'm struggling for indifference. Although a person who sucks so much in one area (I am talking about his "vaping """""studies"""""") well, I guess it stands to reason he would suck elsewhere.

Huge breath IN: "Glantz, I dislike you a fair amount.... it borders on hate."

Also, if true I hope this lady gets a large settlement.

Anna

zoiDman

My -0^10 = Nothing at All*
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 16, 2010
So-Cal
There's an Old say'n that goes something like this...

"When you have a Problem at the Circus, and you're Mad, don't yell at the Clowns. Yell at the Ring Leader."

I hope Slantz gets Everything that he Deserves. I do. But I Hope More that those Above Slantz get Thrown Out on their Azz if they allowed what is Alleged to have occurred happen.

The World is Full of Slantz's. That Can't be Changed. It is those who are Above them to Ensure that things like what were Alleged can Not Happen.

And they should take the Ultimate Responsibility if it is brought to their attention, and they do Not Stop it.

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
Glantz is like the nadir of "Do as I say, not as I do." I didn't like it when my parents did it, and certainly Gantz isn't getting a pass from me. I actually love my parents, but not Glantz.

He probably needs to spend more time managing his ah, own behaviors than telling everyone not to vape or smoke.

This all came at a reasonable time given the FDA, although the FDA regulates "drugs" not "people" (and I'm not sure all where of a sudden tobacco became under the purview of the FDA. I could understand it if docs were still telling their patients to smoke more to "fortify their lungs" during TB, but those days are over. Tobacco may well "contain" substances that could be considered "drugs" I guess, but they're awfully (and suspiciously) late to the party, although I have to say that all started thanks to our FORMER president, the self hating smoker, I guess. Etc.

In any case, I'm betting the FDA still uses his """""studies"""""""" even if he winds up found being a true attacker of women. They simply won't care. I hope otherwise, but I'm not holding my breath.

Anna

Lessifer

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 5, 2013
Sacramento, California
What we really need is for one of them to come forward, whistleblower fashion, and detail how they're instructed to skew data and analysis.

While this may end up to be personally devastating for glantz, and I hope it is, it unfortunately won't invalidate his work in the eyes of the powers that be.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread