uecigarette.com for ego kits - Any happy shopper?

Status
Not open for further replies.

McAldo

ECF Veteran
Feb 16, 2012
London
I ran into this internet site from Hong Kong while looking for ego kits, and they have a double Ego-T 1300mAh for £24/$37, with tracked air delivery for less that $2.
I researched and seems like they are a real company. Complains are mainly about goods stopped at chinese custom, apparently that delays but they will resend, and eliquids bad quality.
I wouldn't buy eliquids there, but the price of the kits is tempting.

Anybody who shopped with them and can confirm whether they are good or not?
Paypal should have me covered if they don't deliver, but I am slightly worried that they might sell dodgy clones.

I was also looking for Lava vv, but I could only find sites with a minimum order of 10 pieces..

Thanks!

Warren D. Lockaby

ECF Veteran
Oct 19, 2011
South Carolina, USA
Or this KGO kit, with cartomizers instead of atty/cartridges: SLB KGO Starter Kit

I'm pretty sure the KGO is a 3.7 volt PV as opposed to about 3.4 with an eGo, which IMO would make it more desirable. I must point out, I haven't owned or used either of them and base this entirely on what I've read from folks on this forum. I use a 3.7 volt E-Power and doubt if I'd be as happy with a lower voltage, but YVMV. Oh and personally as far as vendors, I'd rather deal with folks in my own country when possible, who have a good reputation & presence here on ECF.

Good luck, Blessings & Happy Vaping! :vapor:

Booze559

Feb 24, 2012
Fresno, California
Or this KGO kit, with cartomizers instead of atty/cartridges: SLB KGO Starter Kit

I'm pretty sure the KGO is a 3.7 volt PV as opposed to about 3.4 with an eGo, which IMO would make it more desirable. I must point out, I haven't owned or used either of them and base this entirely on what I've read from folks on this forum. I use a 3.7 volt E-Power and doubt if I'd be as happy with a lower voltage, but YVMV. Oh and personally as far as vendors, I'd rather deal with folks in my own country when possible, who have a good reputation & presence here on ECF.

Good luck, Blessings & Happy Vaping! :vapor:
USA all the way when im ordering haha. I haven't got my kgo yet but have heard many good things here on the forum. I would have ordered from Dark city because you could add more cartos for a cheaper price but they were sold out and i was too impatient lol.

loldude

ECF Veteran
Mar 1, 2012
Michigan
Well guys, I'm gonna go ahead and order one of the eGo kits from uecigarette. It's only around $25 and I'm using PayPal so I should be protected and get my money back if the product never comes. I'll let you all know how it goes and when the product arrives I'll do a video review as long as you all don't make fun of my northern Michigan accent. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread