UGH....Cant win....aspire nautilus vs aerotank mega

Status
Not open for further replies.

frazz

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 15, 2010
Rhode Island
So in my search for tanks, I bought both the aspire nautilus and the aerotank mega. of the two, the mega is he best to me.

The aspire gives me dry burn hits often. I use a 70pg / 30vg blend...I guess it isn't wicking fast enough.

The downside to the mega???? It does not hold enough juice to get me through the day. I hate carrying juice. does anyone know if they are coming out with a mega+ anytime soon? I know they make a bigger tank..giant, but I think the diameter is too wide.

Ugh.

peterforpats

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 3, 2013
rounding third and heading home...
between these two the winner is......the joyetech delta. if holding enough juice is your concern it holds 6mm and with it's triple bottom coil it gives of more vapor and flavor than either of first two. it has a better and more precise air flow control. the coils are more expensive than the other two but -
1. they all work-with the others so many are duds. much better quality control.
2. they last longer than the other coils which helps negate some of the price difference.
in total, the glass/stainless delta is the best pre-built tank/coil system i have tried(and yes, i have them all) and i hope people try them and see the difference.if not, at least i know i am vaping the best there is at this moment.....

frazz

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 15, 2010
Rhode Island
Try the new BVC coils for the Nautilus and then tell me how you fell. I think you will have a change of heart.

On another note, I do like the design of the AeroTank much better but the new BVC coils are the way to go.

I will give the bvc coils a shot. I feel the same way about the AeroTank Mega, it is a much better looking tank... over all it just looks more quality built. But if it comes down to function over form, I have to go with function.. no point in something looking good if it doesn't vape well :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread