Status
Not open for further replies.

Kargonet

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 5, 2010
Abilene, Texas
Trippin' through the posts and pictures in this sub-forum and now I want a Hendu. Graduated from a 901 to eGos and now a Black Beauty. But it's so PRETTY and stuff! The only drawback is I don't like cartomizers. Suggestions for that?

Sigh...If I ask for one more pricey pv, I'm probably gonna get a spanking. I'm just thinking how cool it would be to have a "pretty" pv instead of those that look so utilitarian.

WAIT...my birthday is coming up in a month...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME...HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME!

Thanks for all your input and helping me make this decision today. :headbang:

Kargonet

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 5, 2010
Abilene, Texas
Really? I've only tried one but that was on a Gamucci and it was awful. Could I "empty" the stuff that's in them and put my own stuff in? I should know the answer to that question but I don't. My concern is the PG, I'm allergic and it makes me want to shove a bottle brush in my ears.

I must say that I've been admiring your avatar. Any way I could get a bigger version of that so I can see all the goodies close up? I think I may have PV envy.

Last edited:

HyOnLyph

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
First, these cartos are refillable. I've washed a few of these and filled them with juice and they work great. So if you are alergic to PG this might be workable. You refill them from the top. Pop the cap, pull out the little rings inside and drip down the sides. Replace the cap. (most people toss the rings. I replace them)

Second, If you talk with LoriKay13, they probably still have attys and cartridges.. Just bought a batch. If you have to have attys and they discontinue them, you can get them elsewhere. The battery is a 4081 connector. But I'll tell ya about their batteries. They are not typical 4081. They are much higher quality. I've used both and our ladies have tested both (women's recovery home). And SmokeStik is definitely a much higher quality.

Kargonet

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 5, 2010
Abilene, Texas
Well HyOnLyph, I think that settles it and I think that's what I'll be getting for my birthday. My Mom usually just gives me money but insists that I do something to treat myself rather than using it for something I need and I think this fits that bill quite nicely, don't you?

I could get the starter kit and some extras and be good to go.

Now to spend the next...ugh...6 weeks reading through these specific threads until it's time to order.

HyOnLyph

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Well if you've got 6 weeks. Ask LoriKay13 if the SmokeStik PitBull will be out. You may like it even better than the Hendu... ;) (Overwhelmed yet?)
Katherine Heigl was vaping one on Letterman the other night. She usually vapes Hendu but had a PitBull on Letterman

http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/fo...125400-katherine-heigl-david-letterman-2.html

scroll to #40 at bottom for video. It was a SmokeStik PitBull (Beta model)

Ahhh here's a close up. http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/fo...s-pitbull-4081-extended-250mah-batteries.html

Kargonet

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 5, 2010
Abilene, Texas
I saw the Heigl video and that's kind of what set me on this track.

That is a sweet looking PV for sure.

Trust me, six weeks ago ALL of this stuff overwhelmed me and the mods still do especially when they start talking voltages and such but now I do pretty good.

PM'ing LK13 now to see when the expected release date will be.

Kargonet

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 5, 2010
Abilene, Texas
I'm just now getting my 510/901 stuff straight...now I'm going to have to learn a whole new language but oh what fun it's going to be. AND I bet I'm the only one in Abilene that will have one. I haven't seen many vapers at all around here, in fact only the few converts we have and the people that run the e-cig kiosk at the mall.

I saw a lady in the grocery store parking lot that had a 901 and I gave her a thumbs up, she looked at me like I had horns growing out of my head.

lorikay13

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 13, 2009
Oregon
www.smokestik.com
5cardstud.....I am sure you must realize what an extreme compliment that is to us. Thank you...I mean that in all sincerity.....

as for you, Gary......
ell if you've got 6 weeks. Ask LoriKay13 if the SmokeStik PitBull will be out. You may like it even better than the Hendu... (Overwhelmed yet?)
really? ya think?????? let's do a little math shall we? I am at PST......my warehouse is in CST along with the websquirrel......and my Liege........where else...China.........so hmmm.......when do you people at SS sleep? right NEVER....not for the last week anyway. Thank goddess daddy will be home tonight. At least then we will all be on the same continent. :)

HyOnLyph

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
as for you, Gary......
really? ya think?????? let's do a little math shall we? I am at PST......my warehouse is in CST along with the websquirrel......and my Liege........where else...China.........so hmmm.......when do you people at SS sleep? right NEVER....not for the last week anyway. Thank goddess daddy will be home tonight. At least then we will all be on the same continent. :)

It's nice to see that you're not stressed out or anything. Sleep is over-rated anyway. I find that if you manage your time well you can find little places to catch 40 winks. Like......While sitting on the LA Fwys. My favorite.... while on the ccccccccccccccccccccccccccomputer. zzzzzzzzzzzz.

susie22321

ECF Veteran
Jun 6, 2010
St. Clair Shores, MI
www.smokestik.com
not to mention the sloughed off body parts and various other semi-solid wobbly bits......:evil:

minimagglass.gif

You DO have a way with words :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread