Status
Not open for further replies.

bones1274

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 28, 2010
florida
One of my 5 Grands broke this evening. The little metal nipple looking thing that the juice tube slides over sheared off tonight. No idea how it happened. - Now the bottle and tube are no longer connected. Is this an easy fix or is it going to require "rocket surgery" from Rob? I gotta be more careful though, I only have 4 backups now......:laugh:

reo 1.jpg

bones1274

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 28, 2010
florida
Wow....how did that happen? Are you sure it didn't just unscrew? When I rebuilt mine, that was the hardest part to get off. Is there a little metal piece stuck in the top of the hose? Maybe you can just screw it back on.

Don't know how it happened. Didn't know it had happened until I went to change the batteries and the bottle fell out. I do not squonk so I am not sure when it happened. I tried to reconnect but it is a clean shear.

Jet Knight

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 11, 2013
Gotham
One of my 5 Grands broke this evening. The little metal nipple looking thing that the juice tube slides over sheared off tonight. No idea how it happened. - Now the bottle and tube are no longer connected. Is this an easy fix or is it going to require "rocket surgery" from Rob? I gotta be more careful though, I only have 4 backups now......:laugh:

View attachment 260041

All REO's can be saved. I have one of my REO's down too, but getting immediate treatment from Rob....expecting a full recovery. :vapor:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread