uk.gearbest.com and us.gearbest .com Opening Flash Sale -- Get your favorite in overseas warehouse

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anny77

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Aug 11, 2016
vapor.gearbest.com
May 15,2017

Dear friends,

The world has become a global village, today you can buy good products from all over the world at home.

But you need to consider a lot of factors, to decide whether you want to make a thrilling overseas purchase.

What are you worried about? The price? The quality? Think you can check this two info on the website in one minute.

But the most important thing, I think they should be the logistics, stocks, tariff, transportation time and where you can buy. Agree with me?

Today, our uk.gearbest.com online and bring a breaking flash sale for you.

The price, you can always compare with our main station Gearbest.com price, think that we provide the lowest price for you here.

The warehouse, of course, all products are in UK Warehouse.

What does that mean? This is the same as your local purchase, no need to worry about the shipping method, transportation time, tax fee and other things.

Now, let me show you what we have.

Pls feel free to go to our uk.gearbest.com flash sale page

Pls feel free to go to our us.gearbest.com flash sale page

# UK Vapor Products Flash sale

Can't believe that our vapor products can have a flash sale in Country domain Page, this is a good to our vapor friends, because it is easy to get an amazing price in the local warehouse. Are you excited?

Also, Original WISMEC PREDATOR 228 Box Mod only sales £34.19(original price was £58.12)

Original GeekVape Griffin 25 RTA only sales £25.93(original price was £57.05)

Original OBS Engine RTA Atomizer 25mm 5.2ml only sales £17.77(original price was £39.09)

# US Vapor Products Flash sale

Original WISMEC Reuleaux RX200 TC 200W Box Mod only sales $37.28(original price was $102.78)

Original Fumytech Dragon Ball RDTA only sales $31.91(original price was $66.49)

Other flash sale info, pls feel free to go to our uk.gearbest.com and us.gearbest.com flash sale page here:

Pls feel free to go to our uk.gearbest.com flash sale page

Pls feel free to go to our us.gearbest.com flash sale page

Any question, pls feel free to PM us.
Best regards,
Gearbest

Reactions: Dieseler

Dieseler

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 24, 2011
Illinois
Thank you.
Back in August 2016 ordered a Original SMY DNA 75W TC Box Mod listed on your site for 89.45
final cost was 59.31 flash sale .

I will wait for the

Original Hcigar VT75 NANO Box Mod in Silver
to drop down in price as well to the 59.00 range eventually
it should as newer devices come to market.
Thanks

Anny77

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Aug 11, 2016
vapor.gearbest.com
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread