EU UK-Government Approved Lab Finds E Cigarettes Are Much Safer Than Tobacco Cigarettes (LabReport)

Status
Not open for further replies.

mpetva

ECF Veteran
Apr 16, 2009
Virginia
OfficialWire: Government Approved Lab Finds E Cigarettes Are Much Safer Than Tobacco Cigarettes
Partial Quote:
Top anti-smoking advocates like Dr Murray Laugesen, who has been the recipient of top awards from the World Health Organization in his fight against the harm of tobacco, supports the e cigarette.

Professor Michael Siegel is a doctor also and another strong advocate for harm reduction who fully supports the advancement and study of the e cigarette with a belief that the product could save millions from death by tobacco. Millions more could be saved from second hand smoke, as well.

Bill Godshall, a 25 year veteran of the anti-smoking and harm reduction movement has helped to establish policy and influenced bills that were to help protect the public from the harm of tobacco cigarettes to the public in general. He is also a strong supporter of the e cigarette.

Lab Report:
http://www.waverly-tn-townhall.com/Gamucci-Lab-Report.pdf

Personal note:
Looking at the report I see a lot of reference to PG possibly being a respiratory toxicant. Concerns me a bit. Should it?

Last edited:

mpetva

ECF Veteran
Apr 16, 2009
Virginia
This report seems old. When was it concluded?

Still may be worth a mention on the blog. I think I heard about this one a while back but never found the report so this is good.

This report seems old. When was it concluded?

Still may be worth a mention on the blog. I think I heard about this one a while back but never found the report so this is good.

The analysis says March 3, 2009

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread