Status
Not open for further replies.

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
if this is the issue then I am not involved here 44, so Cam will accept complains if he doesnt refund the money.
The original agreement was between customers and a UK vendor. It would seem that a refund from that vendor is honoring that agreement.

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
its, I will ask you for 4th time. What is your real problem? If you dont answer to me again then your intensions are not what you are trying to show here, yes?
if you do not realize the disappointing reaction to this latest dishonorable move, then i'm sure we then can appreciate why you feel no loyalty, duty or appreciation.

itsmeitis

Apr 16, 2011
UK
its, I will ask you for 4th time. What is your real problem? If you dont answer to me again then your intensions are not what you are trying to show me, yes?

i cannot make it simpler for you Imeo ... YOU have let us down by reneging on your aspect ... i have had many happy transactions with you and cam and the profit you would have taken already, could infact cover the items of pre-order ...

i would have liked your loyalty to customer to come before your squabble with Cam ...

that is very simple to understand.

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
Ah, now I see the problem its. Its not a customer's problem, its a problem with Cam that is your friend. Then please ask Cam why this happened and you will have your answers. But posting your frastuation here that has nothing to do with a real problem with customers is not the best thing you can do for your friend Cam.

Cam will do fine without GG. He choose to do it like that, so he knows better what he did and what he has to do.

itsmeitis

Apr 16, 2011
UK
He appears to be wanting you to send the parts and Cam to send him for those parts - Which is the about the most dishonorable thing I have seen on this thread.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S3

fair enough ... i now understand why Imeo might lack amid such terribly silly advice.

truth being i would be wanting Imeo to send the parts and Cam to send him for those parts that i paid for under their agreement.

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
and how a person has an opinion for something that doesnt know its parameters Major? Strange
He appears to be wanting you to send the parts and Cam to send him refund for those parts - Which is the about the most dishonorable thing I have seen on this thread.

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
easy question 79. Cam will refund your money of course. I dont see a reason not to do that. He doesnt want to destroy his name around
i have an easy question. Can we get our money back that the question i hope he can refund..i order quit a number of ggts and ufs.. not small amount of money if i loose..

Major

Supplier Associate
ECF Veteran
Mar 22, 2011
Panama City, Florida
www.ggecig.com
i have an easy question. Can we get our money back that the question i hope he can refund..i order quit a number of ggts and ufs.. not small amount of money if i loose..

From Imeo's post, he has been told by Cam that Cam will return the money Silo. I would send Cam an email to make sure you are on his refund list.

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
thanks a lot for the advice 44. Thats exactly what I am doing here the last 1 hour. And I will do it for the next days of course
Making sure the customers are informed, helping them with a new reseller and being respectful of the UK reseller. Answering questions about the change in the forum. Sounds like the best way to handle an unfortunate situation to me.

itsmeitis

Apr 16, 2011
UK
and how a person has an opinion for something that doesnt know its parameters Major? Strange

Imeo , you are wrong and being advised by someone who is wrong also ... i do not wish for refund, i would not have spent money hoping only to receive it back.

i wanted the items i paid for ... the items YOU withhold.

rwechsler

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 2, 2011
Los Angeles, CA
This doesn't seem like a cause for panic! I am 100% positive that everyone will get their money, and Imeo knows how many GGTSs and UFSs to make, so I wouldn't be surprised in the slightest if the Greek reseller will be able to arrange something for everyone to have access to reorder the parts that they were supposed to be originally receiving.

Major

Supplier Associate
ECF Veteran
Mar 22, 2011
Panama City, Florida
www.ggecig.com
fair enough ... i now understand why Imeo might lack amid such terribly silly advice.

truth being i would be wanting Imeo to send the parts and Cam to send him for those parts that i paid for under their agreement.

Sorry its but Imeo asked you directly 4 times what you expected and rather than it drone on with more accusing posts without answering the one question he asked, I tried to get you to spit it out. And I'm on a cell right now - Hard to play post tag.

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
I didnt get adviced from anyone yet, even if I am sure that many people will do that. And be sure that I will read any advice that people send me its. Then I will deside.
You ask me for the items you paid for. What am I saying 1 hour here? Maybe you are the one that you dont read my posts. So I am telling you again that you will receive your goods without a delay and without loosing any money. How more clear I have to say this? Maybe my English are not too well?
Imeo , you are wrong and being advised by someone who is wrong also ... i do not wish for refund, i would not have spent money hoping only to receive it back.

i wanted the items i paid for ... the items YOU withhold.

itsmeitis

Apr 16, 2011
UK
Sorry its but Imeo asked you directly 4 times what you expected and rather than it drone on with more accusing posts without answering the one question he asked, I tried to get you to spit it out. And I'm on a cell right now - Hard to play post tag.

sorry Major, but you aren't exactly accurate in your assumptions ... strange the folk directly effected have differing view to those not.

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
Thread has no meaning. Time to close it. I will try to help any person that will have a problem with Cam but I dont think that there will be a problem at all

The thing is:

UK seller will not send you the goods that you ordered because of accounting problems between him and me. So UK seller will refund your money and you can put a new preorder via Greek seller here:

http://www.e-smokeguru.gr/index.php/e-smoke-guru.html

Thanks a lot and sorry for the small trouble.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread