• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

UK vapers - stop lurking - come & say hello

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chrissie

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
LOl Katherine :D

Now with a bit of luck others will join in?

bluecat.jpg

hello everyone, i'm a new about-to-start-once-my-stuff-gets-here vaper, in the North West. My vaping kit has just cleared customs in the uk so i'm hoping it'll arrive tomorrow. . . then the royal mail can push a note thru the door saying 'we tried to deliver a parcel but you weren't in' . . . and i'll have to wait for saturday morning to collect it (and they're only open til 11:30) . . . before I can start vaping. Oh the joys of living in England.

Anyway, enough moaning for one night. Anyone heard a good joke recently?

Sweet

Thanks for the welcome.
This is what I've got:

Joye302 pen style e-cigarette starter kit (Auto,Matte black)US$29.501US$29.50
10pc empty cartridges for Joye302 pen style e-cigaretteUS$2.502US$5.00
Atomizer for Joye302 pen style e-cigarette (Matte black)US$7.002US$14.00
Carrying cases for e-cigarette (C21)US$3.001US$3.00
10ml HG PG e-juice e-liquid with many dinstinct flavors! (5*5,18mg/ml)US$4.901US$4.90
10ml HG PG e-juice e-liquid with many dinstinct flavors! (Menthol,36mg/ml)US$4.901US$4.90

Just going to order some more juices now - menthol is lovely, even though i didn't smoke menthol analogues.

I'm loving the amount of vapour I get off the 302, and the throat hit is good, need to top up lots but perhaps I'm a heavy vaper, I don't know. :2cool:

The other thing I think I will get is one or two spare batteries and a multi charger, if there is one!

I'm going to have a look around the site for good suppliers now, but feel free to respond with your favourites if you've got 'em.

Sweet

Ways

Verified Member
Oct 8, 2010
Hertfordshire, England
hello all :) been vaping a few months on and off, and not quite kicked the analogs just yet, but definitely making headway :) got any southerners in here?

loving the community here, now there's something that smoking analogs doesn't really give you, eh?

How do,

Been vaping for 3 weeks and so far not smoked any tobacco at all apart from a little passive smoking in the smokers shelter at work, and that place has a great community and a sense of dunkirk spirit especially when the weather is foul which is why i still go there to vape at break times :) oh yes and i am a southerner too although i refuse to drink shandy! ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread