Ultimate Guide to Joye-T products, info, maintenance and proper use.

Status
Not open for further replies.
back in the day i would frequent the paintball forums and offer my knowledge and assistance in the form of an ULTIMATE STICKY. The point is different brands in the paintball world have different parts, operations, and upgrades. each marker and or company had their own sticky in the respective forums to help new, present, and future users understand how it all works and what to do to fix and or maintain the gun. Well, I have a way of doing so without any bull.... like other posters in the have. I was head technician in my prime so taking things apart and understanding how they work is in my blood (my brain works differently than others, people see a fast car, i see an engine pushing or pulling a vehicle with energy being distributed by the clutch and differentials)

I would like to propose an ULTIMATE GUIDE in the form of a sticky to help those in need of the Joye T series. I have been using the Joye brand products for about 1 full year from the 510, to the T series.

What will be in this guide:

maintenance (since this is the maintenance subforum, i think it would be proper to only include maintenance)

What do you guys think? I won't bother with this and my time and all these photos unless it get's stickied.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread