Ultimo vision question that I hope has not been asked

Status
Not open for further replies.

SmokingRT

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 20, 2010
YIPEE!!! Home at last
Sorry guys I am tired just got home from work and I need to know.... what size visions can be used in the Ultimo.... I am loving the Ultimo but the vision that came with it .....well I just run through them to fast. It is to hard to carry xtras at work and that is a problem. I like the retracting part but I can live without it and make that the sacrifice if I have to. Got to go sleepy sleepy now thanks for the advice.

p.s. I am having a hard time getting my charger to connect solidly to Ultimo also ....probably user error so any advice there is appreciated also thanks.............. MUAH

Last edited:

Shel

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 23, 2009
Los Angeles
I haven't really had a problem, I find that for me, the Vision Extreme Regular seems to last forever (I even end up emptying it once in a while, because I want a different flavor juice and I don't want to wait)

However, one option I could recommend, but I don't know if it'll suit you...

I've put an atomizer with drip tip on the Ultimo, and it works great! If you can deal with carrying around a small bottle of juice with enough to get you through the day, you'd need to drip on occasion but it's not that bad.

2nd option: Get a small zip lock plastic bag... I mean...small... and put a 2nd Vision in it filled up. If you can go through two filled Vision Regulars in a day, not sure what else to suggest!

(NOT trying to minimize your problem, I can relate. I wish there was something that I could carry the Visions in and feel more secure that they won't leak in my pocket or my wife's purse. Maybe a cigarrette case or something?)

Oh... regarding the plug.

I don't know what to tell you here, either.

Mine works fine. I'm not sure how it couldn't work, unless it somehow keeps coming out, but mine seems to stay plugged in without any problem.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread