Ultra at 5v - perfection

Status
Not open for further replies.

WiiWok

ECF Veteran
May 22, 2010
Washington State
Just got my 14250 batteries in. I've never vaped above 3.7-4.2v and I can see I've been missing out.

One of my favorite liquid doesn't produce a lot of vapor but does have great throat hit and flavor. At 6v it's like a different liquid - tons of vapor.

Thanks again to Innovapor for making these batteries available.

Last edited:

wfarrar33

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 13, 2010
Arkansas
i believe that would be 6V vaping
Just got my 14250 batteries in. I've never vaped above 3.7-4.2v and I can see I've been missing out.

One of my favorite liquid doesn't produce a lot of vapor but does have great throat hit and flavor. At 5v it's like a different liquid - tons of vapor.

Slo Ryd

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jul 8, 2009
City of Trees
www.innovapor.com

One of my favorite liquid doesn't produce a lot of vapor but does have great throat hit and flavor. At 6v it's like a different liquid - tons of vapor.

No problem glad to hear you are liking them so much.

atavanhalen

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 27, 2010
Wolverine Lake, Michigan
Which batteries are you guys using for 5v? Are you having any issues?
They will not fit in the Ultra but they will fit in the ultramax, but they are talking about the the 17650 size batts that a few vendors carry. They are not lithium they are NI-MH and require a special charger. It may be a good idea for innovapor to carry them since they more than likely will fit in ultramax.

Slo Ryd

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jul 8, 2009
City of Trees
www.innovapor.com
They will not fit in the Ultra but they will fit in the ultramax, but they are talking about the the 17650 size batts that a few vendors carry. They are not lithium they are NI-MH and require a special charger. It may be a good idea for innovapor to carry them since they more than likely will fit in ultramax.

Can you send me a link to the batteries that you are talking about?

Slo Ryd

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jul 8, 2009
City of Trees
www.innovapor.com
That's good news, I just wrote to innovapor asking about whether they'll have a 5v option in the future, but it seems like it's already possible. So the device does do 5 and 7.4v from what I read here, yeah? Are those options as safe as 3.7 and 6 on the Ultramax mod?

As long as the batteries fit properly in the battery sleeve and you use the correct atomizer for the higher voltage then you should be fine.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread