Ultra Pure Regular from Innovapor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cali

ECF Veteran
Dec 26, 2009
Arkansas
I just got my review sample today from the company.

The first thing you will notice when popping the cap is the scent. It has a very unique scent that I can't really place. It's not a bad scent at all it has some wood background and almost a nutty scent.

The next thing is the thickness. This is by far the absolute thickest juice I have seen from a vendor. I popped the cap on a fresh cartomizer and began to drip and within 4 drops the liquid was literally globbed on top of the filler. I say globbed because it was simply so thick it took a while before it would absorb down. I wound up having to blow into the open end to "push' the liquid down into the carto.

So now it's all filled up and ready to go. I always try a new flavor on the 3.7v manual batteries. The flavor was very strong (same flavor as the scent of the juice). It doesn't really taste like tobacco to me almost like a nutty taste but it's more complex than just saying it's a nutty flavor. It's not unpleasant at all just merely not quite what I was expecting.

The 5v pass thru comes next. At the higher voltage the flavor becomes more potent and comes through even more with much more aftertaste. The same flavors as above just enhanced a bit by the higher voltage.

The vapor production is out of this world. You will love the thick clouds of vapor produced. This is by far one of the best juices I have found for vapor production bar none.

Brandnew vper

ECF Veteran
Feb 1, 2010
BATAVIA, NY
i noticed that you and me have similar taste. AS vapor country hilton we agree on a 100%. I have tried it and i agree it is very thick. But an easy way to fill up a brand new blank carto is put 3-4 drops in then use the spinner method to allow the juice to sink and absorb faster. Once your done spinning put 3-4 and spinn until juicc pools on the top. But remember too be carful if you over fill with an auto batt it could damage it. But i found that after the first fill it gets "attracted" to itself and begins to seep much faster. But i love the ultrapure.

If i may make a suggestion try Tasty Vapors tabacco. ITs really really good. I think better flavor then ultra better TH and the same vapor production.

Cali

ECF Veteran
Dec 26, 2009
Arkansas
I use manual batteries on my KR8 so damaging the battery from overfill isn't a prob for me. I'm thinking about adding a little vanilla or maybe carmel to this juice and see if that kind of mellows it out a bit. After speaking with the vendor I have found out that it's made that thick on purpose so you can cut it with what you want and how you desire.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread