• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Umm ok guess you all not motovated

Status
Not open for further replies.

AaronB

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 5, 2010
Bernville Pennsylvania
Trust me your not, but there are a lot of circumstances/planning involved to have another "official one" especially so soon in the Phili area and I know a lot of us don't want to neglect Western PA. Anyway you could check out the profiles of PA members listed within this group and look for those members that are in Phili and maybe try to put together a mini one but still open it up to everyone like a few of us did in Reading. My other suggestion is to also join the Dirty Jersey vapers group who I believe are trying to schedule meetups on a regular basis though I remember transportation might be an issue for you but its worth checking out cuz ya just never know.

Stephra

ECF Veteran
Feb 12, 2010
Pennsylvania
You always have the option of hosting one yourself... Find a suitable venue with plenty of space and clear a date with management... email local suppliers and see who would like to come, or send product... make an announcement... people will most likely come.

Please remember that we are heading into the holiday season! A lot of us folks get busy at this time of year, plus there have been a few meets recently. I know for myself that I won't be nudging anything else into my schedule until January at the soonest, I suspect some others might feel the same way...

Hey guys. I am hoping on planning a January meet. This will be a NEPAVAPORS special. Hahhha. I am probably looking at planning to have it in the Allentown area or western PA area this time. If anyone has any contacts to local bars please forward me some contact info for the owner or manager so I can work out the details.

Don't know if I will have as many giveaways but I am hoping to. If anyone has any ideas or suggestions please email me at nepavapors@gmail.com or PM me.

Can't wait to see you all again and hopefully meet some new faces.

Jeff
NEPAVAPORS

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread