Umm

Status
Not open for further replies.

herb

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 21, 2014
Northern NJ native , Coastal NC now.
Does vaping cause nausea you ask , the answer is actually no but if you happen to over vape or are vaping high nicotine than nausea can result .

I didn't get a nausea feeling when i over did it a long time ago when i started vaping , i actually found myself sweating profusely and twitching a bit on the floor as the room rotated around me , didn't care for that feeling too much.

I was vaping around 18 mg i believe at that time , every individual will have their own nicotine percentage that works for them without becoming ill .

I found out the hard way that vaping a lot in a short period of time (maybe a minute or two stretch ) but taking massive hits is not a good idea either , especially when you aren't sure what percentage is right for you.

I didn't really feel anything after a few hits so started vaping like a mad man and then put my vape down , well about a minute later i became really ill , not good.

Frostino

ECF Veteran
Dec 20, 2015
There are tons of old threads on here about people experiencing what they believed to be side effects of the vaping... Such as "Nausea" or other effects. Some times they are allergic to either PG or VG and other times it's the nicotine levels... Could also be the juice, I tend to feel nauseous when I vape fruity vapes because I just can't stand them! But when it comes to new vapors, more often then not it's actually just withdrawal from traditional analog cigarettes! Those have tons of chemicals that your body has become used to getting and now the body isn't going to be getting them!

Reactions: Bonskibon

Frostino

ECF Veteran
Dec 20, 2015
But definitely consider the juice you are vaping. As I mentioned in my last post: fruit vapes are not for me, many of them have this weird smell to them that just makes me feel nauseous and I can't hack um! I even like how some of them taste but I can't do certain ones without that side effect kicking in. I won't mention the vendor by name but they used to send out samples with every purchase and one time I received a "Fruit Stripes Bubblegum" that made me dizzy! I liked it so much that I went through the little sample pretty quick but the clouds left behind a scent and then the scent of the juice on top of that! It made my head spin...

Reactions: David Wolf

sonicbomb

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 17, 2015
1187 Hundertwasser
Nicotine overdose is nasty, dizziness, nausea, like a little slice of death.
Unlike the Bahamas which can lead to relaxation, suntans and bouts of piña coladas.
I tried to resist but I couldn't. I'm not even sorry.

iXb0lIz.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread