Status
Not open for further replies.

Hillbillie

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 14, 2012
Texas
well thanks for worrying me all over again hillbillie !!!

Awwwwww....I'm sorry. :( Didn't mean to cause further anxiety....but I must also point out that there wasn't a specific time the end was to occur...so we have plenty of time to knock out that bucket list (well.....maybe....)

{{{{{{{{{{{{HUGS}}}}}}}}}}}}}

Hillbillie

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 14, 2012
Texas
haha im stuck in two minds. do i sleep , and not feel a thing and pass off that way , orrrr stay awake and watch the show !

Hmmm....that's an interesting dilemma. A sleeping death sounds quite peaceful.....whereas a fiery display of suffering and destruction might be appealing to some, I imagine it would be extremely short-lived.

How about you take a chance and try the sleep option first....then, if and when you awake, you would be able to partake in the festivities in a rested state?

Hillbillie

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 14, 2012
Texas
Wait, what? I won't know what to do if not going for a certain number.

You mean I actually have to say something that............makes sense?

LOL!!!

It's kinda hard, isn't it? Don't worry....normal conversation will come to you. It's just like riding a bike. :D

Well, sorta.....

Okay, never mind my analogy....just enjoy! ;)

boardopboy

MustachioedMechModManiac
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 19, 2012
Castle Grayskull
Hmmmm......I think the calendar is based on Mayan time.....so that would be...what....Central Standard Time? Think we have a few more hours before the hellfire kicks off.

;)

One more before the movie...

I read that at 11.11 pm GMT on 12/21, the sun will align with the center of the Milky Way. THIS is what has most doomsayers freaked out. So Darth, you have what, another 20 hours to catch some Z's? Rest up!

Hillbillie

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 14, 2012
Texas
One more before the movie...

I read that at 11.11 pm GMT on 12/21, the sun will align with the center of the Milky Way. THIS is what has most doomsayers freaked out. So Darth, you have what, another 20 hours to catch some Z's? Rest up!

Ooooo....very interesting! Now I must see what that ends up being in my time....

boardopboy

MustachioedMechModManiac
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 19, 2012
Castle Grayskull

spacekitty

Krazee Kat Laydee & Guru-X2.5
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 3, 2010
SoCal, USA
I would ask what channel, but I can't tear myself away from the History Channel...."2012 the End is Now"

67919_10151279032903592_X.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread