Unable to find e-juice I love.

Status
Not open for further replies.

jonjay

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Countless fruitless attempts, and money, searching for the right e-juices.

Getting frustrating. The one and only vendor I found that I could puff on their juice all day is from Volcano e-cigs, but honestly, it is costly, and shipping is outrageous! (And the aloha apple, i love so much, I cannot even TASTE anymore! )

Frustrating vaporer!

Anybody know any close 'clones' of volcanos stuff?

I have tried freedomsmoke, vapor gods, ecblend, eliquidplanet, and a few others.. SO frustrating! Please help!

scrappy

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 22, 2010
Seattle
If you like sweet stuff caramel popcorn from Tasty Vapor is fantastic and so deliciously salty. If you find a juice or two you like you can mix the regular juice with their doublers which brings the prices down substantially. You'll pay $31.75 + S/H for 5 ounces (or 148ml) of juice.

Gingerbread cookies and vanilla custard from Ms T's Bakery is really good. But Ms T's stuff if priced outrageously and her store is closed until she's done moving into her new place.

If you want something intriguing nutty from Backwoods Brew is very good. It's nutty just like the name suggests but you can't quite put your finger on what kind of nuts are in it. This is one of my all day vapes. Their Casablanca is the best tobacco I've tried. It's cocoa and tobacco blended very well. The one issue with their juice is it has to steep for a few weeks before it gets good. Their prices are good too.

MamaBird

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 5, 2012
Pennsylvania, USA
I personally think that the best juices I have found have been at...

-Alice in Vapeland- I love more from here than from anywhere else. To name a few, A quiet Morning, BW Cookie, Cherry Blossom Tea, Lemon Loves Cake, Zombie Apocolypse... and more! High quality, and customizable juices. If you like more flavor, just ask for it.
www.aliceinvapeland.com

-Highbrow Vapor- Another high quality vendor... has some I simply cannot live without, like blueberry cheesecake torte, blackberry limoncello :)
E Cig Juice @ *_Highbrow Vapor_* - E Liquid Store, Shop our Store for Ecig Products.

-FanceeJuice- Haven't been able to put Meese Tracks down since I picked it up!
www.fanceejuice.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread