The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Unable to find e-juice I love.

Discussion in 'General E-Liquid Discussion' started by jonjay, Dec 11, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. jonjay

jonjay Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Oct 22, 2012
    Suffolk County NY
    Countless fruitless attempts, and money, searching for the right e-juices.

Getting frustrating. The one and only vendor I found that I could puff on their juice all day is from Volcano e-cigs, but honestly, it is costly, and shipping is outrageous! (And the aloha apple, i love so much, I cannot even TASTE anymore! )

Frustrating vaporer!

Anybody know any close 'clones' of volcanos stuff?

I have tried freedomsmoke, vapor gods, ecblend, eliquidplanet, and a few others.. SO frustrating! Please help!

2. zapped

zapped Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

I know Heathers Heavenly Vapes is highly praised and also does custom blends

3. scrappy

scrappy Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Mar 22, 2010
    Seattle
    If you like sweet stuff caramel popcorn from Tasty Vapor is fantastic and so deliciously salty. If you find a juice or two you like you can mix the regular juice with their doublers which brings the prices down substantially. You'll pay $31.75 + S/H for 5 ounces (or 148ml) of juice.

Gingerbread cookies and vanilla custard from Ms T's Bakery is really good. But Ms T's stuff if priced outrageously and her store is closed until she's done moving into her new place.

If you want something intriguing nutty from Backwoods Brew is very good. It's nutty just like the name suggests but you can't quite put your finger on what kind of nuts are in it. This is one of my all day vapes. Their Casablanca is the best tobacco I've tried. It's cocoa and tobacco blended very well. The one issue with their juice is it has to steep for a few weeks before it gets good. Their prices are good too.

4. MaxUT

MaxUT Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Jul 4, 2009
    Ogden, UT, US
    Try Cinful Apple from Heather's Heavenly Vapes or Truth Serum from Rawr Vapors-- both are outstanding, IMO.

5. ninjuh

ninjuh Super Member ECF Veteran

Aug 1, 2012
    Northwest Idaho
  6. Srgrounds

Srgrounds Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Aug 26, 2012
    Minneapolis
    It's my all day vape and its been flavor of the week for many weeks so you get 120 ml glass bottle for like 30 bucks. It's fantastic.

7. Srgrounds

Srgrounds Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Aug 26, 2012
    Minneapolis
    I'm starting to like this Mt. baker Caramel Candy also. Ten bucks for 50 ml, you really can't find a better price.

8. MamaBird

MamaBird Unregistered Supplier ECF Veteran

Oct 5, 2012
    Pennsylvania, USA
    I personally think that the best juices I have found have been at...

-Alice in Vapeland- I love more from here than from anywhere else. To name a few, A quiet Morning, BW Cookie, Cherry Blossom Tea, Lemon Loves Cake, Zombie Apocolypse... and more! High quality, and customizable juices. If you like more flavor, just ask for it.
    www.aliceinvapeland.com

-Highbrow Vapor- Another high quality vendor... has some I simply cannot live without, like blueberry cheesecake torte, blackberry limoncello :)
    E Cig Juice @ *_Highbrow Vapor_* - E Liquid Store, Shop our Store for Ecig Products.

-FanceeJuice- Haven't been able to put Meese Tracks down since I picked it up!
    www.fanceejuice.com

9. Liquid9

Liquid9 Mystic Vaper Verified Member ECF Veteran

Oct 22, 2012
    Panama City, FL
    I really enjoy highbrow and hhv, haven't tried alice in wonderland yet, but my order should arrive in the mail any day now.

I would also recommend re-visiting your older juices, they may have changed in taste since you first tried them.

10. cags

cags Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jan 27, 2011
    east TN
    you could get some unflavored - it is not offensive and might give your palate a rest. I'm sure you can get it several places, I have gotten it from High Desert Vapes

and as said above, keep your liquids and revisit them in a week, month, etc. your tastes will change

11. brian272465

brian272465 Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Oct 26, 2011
    florida
    Do your self a favor and try out juices from ahlusion.us best juice I've ever had

12. Vash

Vash Unregistered Supplier ECF Veteran

Oct 21, 2012
    Would help if you could give us idea of types of flavors you want .

13. martinc

martinc Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Dec 12, 2011
    Montreal,Quebec,Canada
    I tend to not stick to what most call ADV...I can go fruits/simulated tobacco/candies in rotation instead,keeps it interesting

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.