Verified Member
Jan 12, 2014
Bay Area

NerdVap0r

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 12, 2014
Bay Area
I ordered from Nude Nicotine 50/50 but they do have 70/30. » 6mg/mL – 36mg/mL Nicotine Base

Veryy nice, 50ml for 8 bucks, i was sold until i read its DIY purpose only lol :/. Sounded too good to be true and i wonder why vg and pg by itself is so much cheaper for big bottles. Are flavored extracts that expensive?

Last edited:

Sgt.Rock

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 13, 2014
The Poconos
Veryy nice, 50ml for 8 bucks, i was sold until i read its DIY purpose only lol :/. Sounded too good to be true and i wonder why vg and pg by itself is so much cheaper for big bottles. Are flavored extracts that expensive?
Umm.. I vape that straight up all the time...I do use some of it to make a mint/menthol as well but because it says "DIY" doesn't mean anything other than "feel free to add to it --or not as you so choose"

New2vaps

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
May 10, 2013
USA

I vape it by it's self also. Keep in mind all unflavored nic is for DIY. Some people choose to vape it because they either don't trust flavorings or have vapors tongue.

NerdVap0r

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 12, 2014
Bay Area
Also if you want, this company also provides great unflavored nic but the lowest they have is 24mg. You will have to cut it to your nic liking. I like nude nicotine because you can buy it at lower nic and you don't have to cut it.

Our Unflavored Smoke Juice (Nic Juice, Nicotine Juice) - My Freedom Smokes

Thx i only smoke 18-24mg nic so thats pretty perfect. Gonna buy both early next week. Not trying to deal with any diluting or anything else. Just buy and vape :)

ImperfectFuture

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 5, 2014
Seattle
Mt Baker and Lucky 7 both offer unflavored or flavorless E juice in all the same nic. strengths and mix ratios as their flavored juices.

Ordered some 0nic 20/80 for cutting my halo eliquids, have found if the mix is off (too much chemical flavor) on their premixes, cutting with that helps also. I'm gonna give a whirl later at vaping the 20/80 on its own. Will be starting DIY juices, rarely go over 6mg, usually 3 mg or 0nic, but I've heard vaping the straight stuff hellos keep those coils clean.

50 ml at $8 is more than mbv's 236 ml at $29.99. Just an FYI. The 0nic unflavored is 7.99 for 236 ml.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread