Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Sep 27, 2016
www.ave40.com
Hello friends,

Happy weekend!

Today's latest coming is:

SMOK Mag 225W Kit with TFV12

smok Mag 225W Kit runs with the maximum power output of 225W.

smok TFV12 Prince tank features crown-style body and colorful Cobra resin drip tip. The drip tip has 6 colors for your selection. It’s convex glass tube effectively enlarged the capacity to 8ml, and the carefully modulated new Q4, X6, T10 cores can bring you intense clouds and accurate flavor. 8 colors for your selection.

Pic show:

LnH5Utl.png

Special feature:

* 225W maximum output

* Convex glass tube enlarged the e-juice capacity

* Wild colorful Cobra resin drip tip

* Carefully modulated new Q4, X6, T10 cores

* Crown-style body

Thanks for your viewing, welcome to check more options of SMOK Mag 225W Kit on ave40, ave40 offer free site building service now, you should not slip! inquiry you may check 1 on 1 service on our page or contact info@ave40.com for a fast reply. Happy vaping!

lusayalmino

ECF Veteran
Oct 31, 2011
NY
I absolutely love this MOD - easiest battery switching ever. I have two things I wish were different though:
1) It's left handed (the mag release is left thumb and when using in right hand not only is the release not available to the right thumb, but the entire display is hidden by the right hand).
2) The voltage only displays when firing and since (if right handed) your hand is blocking the screen it can't even be seen when firing.

I suspect SMOK was trying to differentiate themselves from other vendors that released mag mods before them. Too bad.

Justin_ting

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Sep 27, 2016
www.ave40.com
I absolutely love this MOD - easiest battery switching ever. I have two things I wish were different though:
1) It's left handed (the mag release is left thumb and when using in right hand not only is the release not available to the right thumb, but the entire display is hidden by the right hand).
2) The voltage only displays when firing and since (if right handed) your hand is blocking the screen it can't even be seen when firing.

I suspect SMOK was trying to differentiate themselves from other vendors that released mag mods before them. Too bad.
;)Happy new year, your suspect may not right dear, we get the items for them directly.

Ralph_K

ECF Veteran
Jan 1, 2018
This is clearly aimed at vapers younger than me.
I do know. looking at the coils the X4s are reasonably sane. I have a TFV12 Cloud beast king and didn't like it at all but all the coil are .15 ohms or lower and its very airy. I'm thinking they should have done similar improvement with the big baby beast instead of a stupid light.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread